Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) (43778 Views)

See How This Female Corper Rocked Her Uniform (Pictured) / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Aww fine girl cry RIP
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by buffalowings: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
Nigerians with over sabi.
will the corper uniform make her resurrect after 3 days,like Jesus?

We need to admit you to aro.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abiagirl777:

You have asked the minister of info on heaven matters[color=#006600][/color]
cheesy
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

The one you never had?
cry

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by humbleself242(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
funny you,it doesn't matter now
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
See how beautiful she is even in death! cry
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by oshorstan(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
This was how D1 of Microbiology department, AAU died. I remember how myself & few of my course mates went to check his corpse & via a motor cade, took him to 2nd Cemetery, to bury him...I feel like shooting those Dangote drivers.. It is well
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by famagusta(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Quite unfortunate, beautiful lady gone so soon. May she rest in peace. The lesson we should learn is that this is the same fate that awaits us all, we should be prepared for it when it eventually meets us. May God shine his blessed light upon us all.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by keniolawumi56(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

The one you never had?
Thank you, God bless you. AMEN
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 12:38am On Aug 26, 2016
knightsson:
opunu, ode amupunmeko alayebje, olofo, oloriburuku ni e
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Berlyn:
beautiful lady... Death why cry
everybody shouting beautiful lady, is death suppose to be for only ugly persons? But the gal fine sha oh, I no go lie coz my eyes confirm am.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Cinderelly(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
mujybee:
y wl dey bury wit dat....it doesn't make alot of sence...wl dat make her enter heaven
RIP tho
Will burying her in dat 'not make her make heaven!!
We make big things outta everything...
Just let it be
RIP
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Vincent41(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Keneking:
RIP - but what could have killed her?
Any autopsy?

good for her...Have u seen any ugly Babe guruesomely diead?..its a no.....To all other Runs girl,time of urs is coming...wemen are idiots..Too Promisicious
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Proxy4ever(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
RIP dear course mate.. may God grant your soul eternal rest..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.