Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. (1763 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by ochesco64(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is obvious that job vancancies are all requesting that all applicants should have a minimum of secondclass lower to apply.... angry So those that has thirdclass should do what? If anyone hears about any job that accepts thirdclass should let us know... wink It is well there is a future for us that has thirdcass... wink

2 Likes

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
ochesco64:
It is obvious that job vancancies are all requesting that all applicants should have a minimum of secondclass lower to apply.... angry So those that has thirdclass should do what? If anyone hears about any job that accepts thirdclass should let us know... wink It is well there is a future for us that has thirdcass... wink
don't loose hope. But I'd advice you learn a skill. Hair making, barbing among others. There are little or no jobs in Nigeria, the more time u waste the worse it gets. Self employment is the way forward.

As I'm speaking now, I'm on the verge of going to learn how to repair laptop and fones.

1 Like

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Timblaze(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by perfectcato(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Learn a skill and in a year or 2yrs time u neva can tell were u wil find urself. Moreover there are jobs one can do to earn more money than those with 2.2 and keeping believin God and go to church always you neva can tell wen baba God wil pick ur call through a member in the church.
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
ochesco64:
Teaching or if you have money, go to Europe & upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by salam8528: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keep fooling urselfs, do u know how many third class holders DAT fully employed. Do ur best while in school but DAT doesn't min u must use every illegal means to get 2.2 or 2.1, wat will b urs will b urs, don't let d white man ideology take over ur way of thinking

4 Likes

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by nanceeleecious(f): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
ochesco64:
ur certificate doesnt matter...it's sabificate

3 Likes

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Swizdom(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
If People who dropped outta school or didn't near the four walls of the university are making it big, it means you are the only one to propel yourself to success. If you hand your privilege to the Certificate, you will be a wretched person.

1 Like

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by guiddoti: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
nanceeleecious:

ur certificate doesnt matter...it's sabificate
abi tink say naw connectificate grin
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
my friend euip youself with value and skill , a first class guy came for interview on monday , meet ceo and was asked to make a photocopy ..........na so my guy begin sweat oooooo, he didnt get the job.
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by obinna002: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't mind them, I know two people that graduated with 3rd class, one is working with FIRS and they other is working with NDIC since 2012
salam8528:
Keep fooling urselfs, do u know how many third class holders DAT fully employed. Do ur best while in school but DAT doesn't min u must use every illegal means to get 2.2 or 2.1, wat will b urs will b urs, don't let d white man ideology take over ur way of thinking
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by pweetiedee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
ochesco64:

Don't ever look down on yourself. Ist class or third class, learn a skill. Its really good. I graduated with a 3rd class, finished NYSC this year April. I work for four companies from the comfort of my home, and plan on opening a spa/beauty shop soon, God help me. I'm not proud of my grade and im not hapi about it cos I know its not what I deserve, but ive never for once looked down on myself cos I'm far more intelligent than most of my friends with better grades. Just forget the grade right now and find something to do. FORGET THE GRADE. p.s I'm not encouraging anybody to graduate with a third class. Pls read and face your studies. God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by myrrtle(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
ochesco64:
oh boy it's not over until you give up. your should think of doing a graduate internship in your field or any other field you have interest in. from there you can progress. you can visit http://careersome.com to find the latest graduate internships in Nigeria
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by myrrtle(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
pweetiedee:

Don't ever look down on yourself. Ist class or third class, learn a skill. Its really good. I graduated with a 3rd class, finished NYSC this year April. I work for four companies from the comfort of my home, and plan on opening a spa/beauty shop soon, God help me. I'm not proud of my grade and im not hapi about it cos I know its not what I deserve, but ive never for once looked down on myself cos I'm far more intelligent than most of my friends with better grades. Just forget the grade right now and find something to do. FORGET THE GRADE. p.s I'm not encouraging anybody to graduate with a third class. Pls read and face your studies. God bless us all.
kudos dear
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Heshei: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
There is God that rule over the affairs of men ... Its not a function of Third class but more about you Thought Class.
Never minimize the influence of God and prayer.
You will definitely have to bear some reality while you aim to find your balance.
Never ever accept people definition of who you are based on your grade... let your values speak so much that it attracts the attention of decision makers in your target organization.
When given a chance ... never be ashamed to start from the base. Only you will determine how soon you will rise from there on.
#YouAreWorthSoMuchThanADegree
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by nanceeleecious(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
my friend euip youself with value and skill , a first class guy came for interview on monday , meet ceo and was asked to make a photocopy ..........na so my guy begin sweat oooooo, he didnt get the job.
hmmm...that job isnt for that guy,that wasnt why he didnt get d job...besides most pple that work in the office learnt how to use d machine wen they got that job..#don'ttellmenonsense#
Re: What's Avaliable For Third Class Holders. by Gbengageorge: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kindly, enlighten me about the kind of job you do for those companies. Am so much interested in working from home too. Am into IT already. Thanks.

pweetiedee:

(1) (Reply)

What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / Please Help My Husband Get A Job / Matters Arising From The Fed Civil Service Recruitment Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.