Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano (3262 Views)

Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
NafeesaAA:
If only a GEJ those Ugu Igwes / Chiefs were bold enough to speak to GEJ and tell him the truth just like what Sanusi and co are doing , Nigeria would have been great and GEJ would have succeeded .
you have a reasonable point
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
fiizznation:
And why will you accused my spiritual leader of pedophilia without any evidence? Just be careful kid
don't mind him
yaro bai San zafin wuta a said ya taba
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
uboma:

What happened to your love for PMB and APC?
I remember you campaigned for PMB with all your might here on NL.
Why have you suddenly gone cold towards the government you fought hard to campaign for?
Any one who loves PMB must tell him the truth
stating a fact is not hate
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Horbah1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
tuniski:
Patriotism today is opposition! Please quickly be mai mataba. Allah ya ja zamani!
Amin
Maganan gaskiya dole a fade ta
he just said it as it is
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think PMB has good intentions,if only he will listen and adjust some policies Sanusi I believe has a good reason for speaking out
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by meccuno: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
ganisucks:
Buffoon, while your mates are working in World bank(Arunma Oteh), ADB(Adesina), and chairing Gavi board, you are busy making noise in that feudal cave, sharing goats and rams between illiterate Almajiris. Useless islamist failure. No one knows you outside our shores.
An unexamined life is not worth living. Go and hang yourself, do everyone a favour, loser.
grin
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by meccuno: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
They always have intentions.........maybe when people start dying on the streets, they would understand that this buhari dude would be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria........Nigeria needs a churchill and not a hitler........
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by uboma(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Any one who loves PMB must tell him the truth
stating a fact is not hate

You have no idea what I am talking about but the person involved understands me very well.
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by President99: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Sanusi is right coz the process breeds corruption, however isssue of cbn rate n bdc rate disparity was there even while he was cbn gov.
Nig foreign reserve had depleted much compare to other opec nations who were having btw $300B to $700B to our paltry $50B yet same Sanusi was doling out our hard earned forex at official rate to biz men. The question is why didn't he stop it then while he was cbn scribe?

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Bobandgreat: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
fiizznation:
The emir is right and I support him. Though buhari inherited a bad economy from his predecessor, his policies are not making things easy for ordinary Nigerians.

Hypocrite! Because its now coming from ur Fulani warlord. What have we been saying since about the dullard.

1 Like

Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Bobandgreat: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

What happened to your love for PMB and APC?
I remember you campaigned for PMB with all your might here on NL.
Why have you suddenly gone cold towards the government you fought hard to campaign for?

Hungerbad.
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by dokiOloye(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
NafeesaAA:
If only a GEJ those Ugu Igwes / Chiefs were bold enough to speak to GEJ and tell him the truth just like what Sanusi and co are doing , Nigeria would have been great and GEJ would have succeeded .
thread is abt Booohari and Sanusi.
Leave GEJ out of it.
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Pr0gressive01(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
I am solidly behind you Emir Sanusi. cool

I am also tired of this government.

Imagine the fulani herdsmen want to take my land as their grazing field. cry
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Beremx(f): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Pr0gressive01:

I am also tired of this government.

Imagine the fulani herdsmen want to take my land as their grazing field. cry
Do you have to clone someone's moniker?
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Pr0gressive01(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
Do you have to clone someone's moniker?

My master, the 'Ugandans' have knocked some sense into me. cheesy cheesy
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

You have no idea what I am talking about but the person involved understands me very well.

ok
Re: I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano by greatgolis90: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2016
I respect the emires boldness In speaking out @ dis critical Moment. All hands must b on deck to logically n frankly criticize d govt openly so pmb realize d degree of suffering his unwarranted n unconstitutional austerity measures n policies leads to dis present widespread hunger n famine. Nigerians shouldn't regret voting pmb, but rather should n must understand dat change has come to stay, n dat any leader dat fails us will b shown d way out of aso rock. We'll keep changing with the sovereignty belonging to us (masses, proletraits), until we get d right leader, but dis time around, presidential aspirants must undergo series of scrutinization via many platforms of which pmb absconded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video / Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira / BREAKING | PPPRA Staff Sacked To Pave Way For Buhari's Daughter Dies Of HBP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.