Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,806 members, 7,930,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

Life Is Like A Millionaire - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Like A Millionaire (37662 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by jazinogold(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by krissconnect(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
I didint read. Pls summarize
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
money make u attractive but its doesn't buy u peace.
kiss Daniel
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by ayusco85(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
iyke484real:
angry grin
Seconded
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by psalmade(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
God bless you Sir. Insightful write up.
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by free2ryhme: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm sorry I can't read this, it's toooo long
#walkouttathread

Yet you can read what happen to tonto dike for the next 8 hrs

MstcheW
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why will I understand angry
When there are other and simpler things to understand
So you'd rather fight than try to understand? Did you grow up in Oshodi along Agege road in Abuja?
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by mizzbouqui(f): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Haute:

So you'd rather fight than try to understand? Did you grow up in Oshodi along Agege road in Abuja?
Nope I grew up in ijegun/ikotun angry
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry, is that in Rwanda?
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by UnionMichael(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm sorry I can't read this, it's toooo long
#walkouttathread
u see ur life
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by jauntty: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
importexpert:
"MONEY often costs so much." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"Life, is like playing Millionaire. When the game is over, no matter how much money, properties, power you have, all these will return to the original point and will be forgotten sooner than you think." Grandmother was telling Abiodun her opinion of life word by word and she said " the only difference between life and monopoly is that when the game is over, nothing remains whereas when a life ends, it remains love."

Abiodun realized that he was the one who was to blame for his broken family. He focused on bringing home the bacon yet he forgot to bring home love at the same time. Sometimes, we humans would rather sacrifice love for money thinking money means love.

Thanks you for this... Am almost falling for this same trap.
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by jauntty: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Haute:

Sorry, is that in Rwanda?

Na WA o! JAMB question. grin grin abeg free this fine gurl nah
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Goyim: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Importexpert guy, why do alot of people hate you around this corner of nairaland? (Romance section included)
Anytime i open a thread, people accuse you of viewing the thread (like its a bad thing) even though i've never actually seen you view a thread?
Is it that this people literally have no life and are always in a hurry to open every single new thread or is this all a new dank meme on nairaland?
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Goyim: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
From start, grandmother was in luck. She led the game most of the time. Non-stop buying 'houses', buying "streets" and building the property of her dreams whenever she had a chance. Holding big wads of banknotes in hands that she freely spent as she liked. She was challenging him as well and dragged him into debts yet she was building her own Kingdom successfully in the game and he was the loser and even ended up in Jail twice.

I had a good laugh here.
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Haute:

This is a good way to force a conversation with the OP. You're a smart girl. Good luck with hooking him. grin tongue
Lazy ass.
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by professore(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
quite reasonable
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by Gerrard59(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
I doubt OP understand the fact that the world revolves round money.

Business before pleasure.
Re: Life Is Like A Millionaire by seguntijan(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Peals Of Wisdom
"If wealth was the secret to happiness, then the rich would be dancing on the streets, but only poor kids do that.
If power ensured security, then officials and politicians would walk unguarded, but those who live simply are the ones who have the soundest sleep.
If beauty and fame brought ideal relationships, then celebrities would have the best marriages.
Live simply, walk humbly, love genuinely and life will become easy & meaningful.
Remember, all blessings are from Allah so recognise them and HIM!"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.