Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1950 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Is This Normal? by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hmmm I guess u are worried if she has some sort of bodily defect huh? Well u touch her frequently doesn't everything seem ok? And since u gonna marry her well she can't hide once u are married can she?
Re: Is This Normal? by Gracito(f): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think it is normal cos she might want 2 keep it 4 u specially 4 the wedding nite wink wink
Greggj:

ive been with my girl for the past year now. things are great between us. we have a fun exiciting relationship and she's fun, intelligent, respectful and very beautiful. however i have a problem. we have sex regularly but yet i have never seen her unclothedness. she always insists we do it in the dark and she quickly puts her clothes on the next morning before i get a chance to see her body. although she's good in bed, i feel its a little strange she wont let me see her unclothedness. what should i do? is this normal or is something fishy going on? ive tried talking to her about it but she just said its not compulsory i must see her fully naked.

she's the girl i want to marry. is she going to hide her unclothedness from me forever?
There is notin wrong.Its normal. cheesy
Re: Is This Normal? by skfa1: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hang on , there is something behide the scene.
Re: Is This Normal? by Gracito(f): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
skfa1:

Hang on , there is something behide the scene.
How??/
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Im sure you feel her up when you are doing the do and Im sure everything is intact. Maybe she is a little insecure.
Re: Is This Normal? by africhika(f): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
she's probably just shy or insecure
Re: Is This Normal? by Kunbee: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Shes shy
Re: Is This Normal? by funsosweet(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Similar thing happened to my friends some years ago. There was this girl he was dating and the girl would never want him to touch her breast or get it out of the bra. They had sex several times. Something happened and this guy had to force the pair out of their hiding only to find out that the breast have been seriously sagged. He was lucky to understand later that the girl already had 3 children for another man. Something she never mentioned to him and they have been planning to get married! He had to simply call it a BIG QUIT!

Bros, shine your eyes oooo.
Re: Is This Normal? by justwise(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
Its normal, though most BBW or chubby girls don't like removing their cloth with light on, infact i was with a girl who refused to remove her cloth untill i turn off even the TV.
She is so insecure of her body cos pple told her that fat girls are ugly. That did not bother me, with time she becomes free with me and feel free around me.

Give her time, she will over grown it.
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
She's shy but she's having sex regularly, roflmao.
Re: Is This Normal? by blaksril(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
dude, one year is lots of mins,hours, days n mnths. I dont buy d shyness crap. undecided
Re: Is This Normal? by mamagee6(f): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2009
Why in the world will you like to see the unclothedness of a woman you're not married to? angry
Re: Is This Normal? by speachless(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2009
She's nt shy.
If it were 2 b shynes u guys wont ve sex.so try 2 find out y.
Re: Is This Normal? by CrazyMan(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2009
I believe she's hiding something because I find it difficult to understand why a girl would have sex with a guy she claims to love, yet she hides her unclothedness from him. I disagree with those that blamed her attitude on shyness; fact is if she's really shy, then she won't have had sex with you in the first place

She's definately hiding something.
Re: Is This Normal? by kellorah: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2009
Maybe she's got scars and doesn't want to put u off.

Or she IS shy but, with the lights off she gets some confidence to have sex.

Try talk to her more about it.

You can even tell her u wont get married to her if u don't see her unclothedness. lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Normal? by Outstrip(f): 5:31am On Oct 01, 2009
Next time you do it hide a flashlight under the pillow. Then when she is all caught up in the moment just pull it out. LOL.

I am kidding o before she makes you swallow that flash light. In all seriousness though there has to be a problem.
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2009
Outstrip:

Next time you do it hide a flashlight under the pillow. Then when she is all caught up in the moment just pull it out. LOL.

I am kidding o before she makes you swallow that flash light. In all seriousness though there has to be a problem.
Laffing ma yansh out!!! cheesy grin
Re: Is This Normal? by TruMantra(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2009
Err, maybe she's a man in disguise!  grin grin grin
Re: Is This Normal? by ireke(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2009
OP -

Love goes way beyond f.uck. If you guys are shagging and yet she can not afford to be naked with you, then there is a problem. Love has a lot to do with acceptance. it may be OK if a "one night stand" babe refuses to be seen naked or if she decides she won't go topless for you, but if you both are shagging in the name of love then you have to be more open. And yes, she can continue like that in marriage if you guys don't work on it now.

You may need to work more on reassuring her of your love and acceptance of her. No matter what, please don't go ahead without addressing that situation o.

A situationwhere a man never sees his woman naked is a good ground for cases of women hiding pregnancies for (or lying about being pregnant to) men they live with.
Re: Is This Normal? by Pataki: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2009
I suspect she must be having some kind of skin disease. If you have physically examined all her body part while in the love making session, and all is intact, then she must be having a form of a disease, which she is working towards recovering from.

A woman whom you constantly shag is not shy.

I wish you all the best with her.
Re: Is This Normal? by shayoor(f): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2009
its normal,she's just shy
Re: Is This Normal? by omocalabar(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
SHE IS AN HERMOPHRODITE.TRUST ME I MET ONE B4
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
omocalabar:

SHE IS AN HERMOPHRODITE.TRUST ME I MET ONE B4
Im sure the poster can confirm this is not the case because he has touched and felt her.
Re: Is This Normal? by sweetcoint(f): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
shayoor:

its normal,she's just shy
yes i fink she is shy coz i don't sex wif light coz am shy so is normal, and is not good for u to see her unclothedness when ur not legally married to her.
Re: Is This Normal? by posakosa(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ OP: is this normal ? Yes its normal.

Is the girl fat ? If she is, then that explains it. Some women are just insecure about their bodies, whether fat or not!

I love my body, I work hard at the gym and I flaunt it. I walk around naked in my apartment all the time, grin grin grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2009
posakosa:

@ OP: is this normal ? Yes its normal.

Is the girl fat ? If she is, then that explains it. Some women are just insecure about their bodies, whether fat or not!

I love my body, I work hard at the gym and I flaunt it. I walk around naked in my apartment all the time, grin grin grin
How you doing wink
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2009
Even the most beautiful women have insecurities.

As some people have mentioned, unless you are prepared to put a ring on it, you will continue doing the do in the dark.
Re: Is This Normal? by africhika(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2009
  quote by posakosa:
« #25 on: Today at 08:19:24 AM »

I love my body, I work hard at the gym and I flaunt it. I walk around naked in my apartment all the time,   grin grin grin

wheww, glad i'm not the only one!
i was beginning to think i'm weird. cool
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Is This Normal? by Inurdreamz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
sweetcoint:

yes i fink she is shy coz i don't sex wif light coz am shy so is normal, and is not good for u to see her unclothedness when your not legally married to her.

Bullshit!!!! angry
wont buy that crap, after shaging her several times before,
to see her naked body would definitely b d least he would ask for cool
If there is anything wrong with that then evrything is wrong about the relationship cos she 's had sex with him several times
what could be more morally wrong with that?

my conclusion she is definitely hiding sumthin wink
Re: Is This Normal? by yme1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
sweetcoint:

yes i fink she is shy coz i don't sex wif light coz am shy so is normal, and is not good for u to see her unclothedness when your not legally married to her.
and yet you two make love shocked
arrant nonsense my dear cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy? / These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.