Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

I’m Not In A Hurry To Die – Governor Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In A Hurry To Die – Governor Okorocha (481 Views)

Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / I Did Not Say Buhari Should Die - Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not In A Hurry To Die – Governor Okorocha by gbolakpine(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo, in reaction to rumours of his sudden death as a result of ill health has said that he is not in a hurry to die but live to complete his assignment for the people Imo state. He made this statement on Thursday shortly after arriving Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri, from a foreign trip.

Addressing a large crowd that gathered at the airport to welcome him, the governor described the rumours of his health condition as `false.’

“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people.

“I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time,” he said.

The governor however, acknowledged that he had a challenge that took him far from the physical.

He informed the crowd that he was healthy and strong, adding that those who wished him dead were enemies of the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalled that the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Sam Onwuemedo said last week that Okorocha traveled outside the country to attract investors to Imo.

Shortly after the governor’s departure, it was rumoured that he was dead, while some reports in the social media claimed that the governor’s health condition was bad.

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/08/im-not-hurry-die-governor-okorocha/

Re: I’m Not In A Hurry To Die – Governor Okorocha by agwom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmm
Re: I’m Not In A Hurry To Die – Governor Okorocha by NOC1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol, some POLUTEtians would have been better as a noolywood actor.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Factors That May Favour Ize-iyamu / Lagos State Government Commissions Oworonshoki Lay-by / Give Buhari More Time,orji Uzor Kalu Begs nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.