Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,992 members, 7,946,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Milk In Black Soap Recipe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Milk In Black Soap Recipe (10213 Views)

Treat Your Skin To Honey And Papaya Black Soap / How To Make A Toning Black Soap / Fast Action Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Feanah(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello house,Please can I use milk in my black soap recipe?won't it go bad?And how do I make the soap more moisturizing ? Thank you
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Feanah(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
cry someone should help me nau cry
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Feanah:
cry someone should help me nau cry

Hi dearie,
Just saw your post,what kinda milk? Raw milk? Well,keep in mind that the regular milk we consume has preservatives,colorants,stabilizers,sugar and a host of ingredients, you wouldnt want to layer up in all of these now,would you? lol...Go for cosmetic grade goat milk or add more lemon juice(brightens)...Hope this helped a little
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Feanah(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Jadeite:

Hi dearie,
Just saw your post,what kinda milk? Raw milk? Well,keep in mind that the regular milk we consume has preservatives,colorants,stabilizers,sugar and a host of ingredients, you wouldnt want to layer up in all of these now,would you? lol...Go for cosmetic grade goat milk or add more lemon juice(brightens)...Hope this helped a little
Yes,I have accesw to raw milk but I don't know if it will go rancid....thank you,pls how can I make it more moisturising,because my skin is dry?
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Feanah:

Yes,I have accesw to raw milk but I don't know if it will go rancid....thank you,pls how can I make it more moisturising,because my skin is dry?

To make the soap more moisturising Add Honey and Coconut oil....It helps to reduce d over drying effect of the black soap...I sometimes add shea butter to it(melted)...Erm,Erm as regards the milk,the best option is goat milk, I once tried the raw cow milk sold by fulani ladies,I broke out with the biggest pimples ever...
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Feanah(f): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jadeite:

To make the soap more moisturising Add Honey and Coconut oil....It helps to reduce d over drying effect of the black soap...I sometimes add shea butter to it(melted)...Erm,Erm as regards the milk,the best option is goat milk, I once tried the raw cow milk sold by fulani ladies,I broke out with the biggest pimples ever...
Oh ok!will try them,God willing.Wow pimples...?that's bad.
Thank you very much Jadeite smiley you've been very helpful,thanks
Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Feanah:

Oh ok!will try them,God willing.Wow pimples...?that's bad.
Thank you very much Jadeite smiley you've been very helpful,thanks

Anytime...Id be starting my youtube videos soon on how to make lotions,olive oil soap,lactic acid creams,lemon oils, stable vitamin C serums and the rest...All will be exposed.. .Have a wonderful life ahead!

1 Like

Re: Milk In Black Soap Recipe by Feanah(f): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jadeite:

Anytime...Id be starting my youtube videos soon on how to make lotions,olive oil soap,lactic acid creams,lemon oils, stable vitamin C serums and the rest...All will be exposed.. .Have a wonderful life ahead!
Great ...do let me your channel name when you start smiley
Thank you dear,and you too

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Grow Your Hair Beyond Expectation: Free / How Many Times Do You Wear Your Jeans Before Washing Them? / Blouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.