Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,626 members, 7,948,396 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist (1040 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by Joevanni: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
http://beauld.com/facebook-user-shares-how-she-was-allegedly-harassed-by-her-pastor-during-retreat/

In 2013 my mum told me I needed deliverance because I refused to act like a “christian” she took me to a pastor of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) he said I will do a retreat with him for one month so i went back home to pack my stuff.

This man would always enter my room without knocking. His hands would linger around my breasts when he hugs me…I was uncomfortable but i tried to bring my “mind out of the gutter”.

We used to have night prayers and he would prolong the prayers till his heavily pregnant wife got tired and he’l encourage her to go to bed and rest…once she leaves he starts to tell me how much he loves me and how I don’t need deliverance because there is nothing wrong with me,and how i am a nice girl who her parents misunderstood.

I was not all that surprised and i tried to take advantage of the situation. I would miss prayers or evening service because i knew he wont do anything about it.

But then his wife started to notice that i had too much freedom.and what surprised me was that he did not seem to care…he would try to kiss me when his wife was just one room away…he would wink at me when her back was turned…he would hold my hand at the back seat of the car when we are returning from night vigil. He was like a lovestruck teenager.

I began to avoid him and it made him more desperate…one time he asked if i was avoiding him and I made him know i did not like what he was doing and he told me if i want his P.A could arrange for us to have a quiet time somewhere.

I had to tell the Assistant pastor all that was going on. I still recall the tears and the look of unbelief on his face that night. The assistant did nothing about it…but advised me to pack my stuff and leave before things get out of hand. But I couldn’t leave because the “retreat” was not over.

One night at the night vigil at OFM headquarters in Auchi i went to confide in a friend…and my father’s driver overhead everything and he told my dad once we returned to Abuja.

The sad part about it all was that my parents called the pastor and his wife to ask them…instead of me. And they heaped it all on me. They said i have been misbehaving because I am tired of the “retreat” and i sleep during prayers, I don’t go to the evening services and i have come up with accusations because i want to go.

The good thing was that I moved back home.

Till today I wonder what sort of brains the pastor’s wife had in her head.

http://beauld.com/facebook-user-shares-how-she-was-allegedly-harassed-by-her-pastor-during-retreat/

1 Share

Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by chocolateme(f): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmm. Maybe the only reason why this is a testimony from you now is because the wife of that man did not disfigure you out of the frustration that she knows but can't do anything about it. My dear, she knows ok? She knows what has been going on between her husband and his concubines.

I thank God that you went home in one piece. Sorry but your parents are very clueless in matters like this in this 21st century.

If all you posted is true, then that man is slowpoke and his Johnny walker will soon shrink like vegetable that was poured hot water. Its me that said it.
Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by agwom(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
chai! pastors! thank God i am not like that...
Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by FreeSpirited: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2016
some will come and say its wrong to criticize or speak I'll of the anointed .some will even say its a lie

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by ibehKachukwu: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2016
U couldn't leave because retreat was not over.

Can u imagine this?

It's obvious u wia enjoying the attention.

And rhe way people trust so called "men of god"

Who made dem dat?

Who anointed them?

U give ur daughter out to a man with a prick cos he is a pastor.

Nonsense.
Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by segunjowo(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Lie from the pit of hell.
I find it difficult to believe your story because when the assistant pastor asked you to park your things and leave you refused because according to you.. the 'retreat' was not over?
#IDIOT
Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by Tapout(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2016
but y are some posters above me criticising the pastor undecided undecided he didn't kidnap her after all, so she had every right to leave the first day he touched her, but she didn't.... she jejely stayed cos she had her own plans. Which probably didn't work out, that's y she's now crying wolf
Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by decode55(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Tapout:
but y are some posters above me criticising the pastor undecided undecided he didn't kidnap her after all, so she had every right to leave the first day he touched her, but she didn't.... she jejely stayed cos she had her own plans. Which probably didn't work out, that's y she's now crying wolf

Really nigga? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Almost Rape Me In The Name Of Retreat - Honey Phoenix Evarist by MaziOmenuko: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
The name of the pastor or...

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lips And Tattoo Is Straight Ticket To Hell- Sister Linda / 7 Turning Point Conversations With God By Dr. Mike Murdock / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.