Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (32957 Views)

Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic / Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by khalids: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Saintp:

Are u a learner? if you disrupt him, do u know he can raise alarm that you are insulting their prophet and you what that means? DEATH. Even if he is overpowered, his brothers in Kano will start burning churches and killing people. Bros, the best thing to do for these Islamic guys is to waka pass oooo. Remember the people who killed in Abuja, Kano and Zamfara have not being arrested.
Bros, obviously you are the real learner....You speak as if only one tribe has monopoly of violence
My friend ""the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force""

If you keep up this mentality one day you willl be enslaved in your own backyard.

WE need to grow some balls so that we all understand that no particular persons own Nigeria........COWARDICE is the worst kind of disease

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Eluwilussit(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
hungryboy:
Dem no pursue am comot for dat road?
Him think say na Kano him dey?,
If you wish to pray,
Park your vehicle In a suitable spot,
And pray,
Blocking the road is a sign of utter disregard for others who ply that same road

You no go see police or road safety people near there, as he is muslim. Idiiots.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by SWORD419(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is 1 of the reasons Y the Hausas disgust me most times - fact! There's hardly any difference between their brains & that of a gnat.
not all hausas are the same, most of them engaging in such acts lack religious knowlegde
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by nortcentrallord(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
You see why Nigeria is a retarded country because some people think it's funny. Even the frsc and traffic wardens won't say anything to that hollow headed bastard squarting there. If only a "good samaritan" will just ram him with a car to that his truck and another brainless bigot won't try that Rubish. If it were a Christian or Traditionalist that did that now, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian army and Nigerian airforce will be there with all their amoury. Bunch of pompous inbred swines.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by donbenie(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
presidentMZ:
I AM A MUSLIM, WHAT HE DOES IS NOT RIGHT! BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT MAY BE THE TRUCK BROKE DOWN AT THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, THEN HE DECIDES TO OBSERVE PRAYER BEFORE GETTING IT FIXED BY THE MECHANICS, PERHAPS I CONDEMNED THOSE THAT CALL US WITH BAD NAMES.
THE PERSON THAT POST THE REPORT SHOULD ALSO SNAP PICTURES FROM BEHIND THE TRUCK, YOU MAY DISCOVER TRIANGLE. WHICH IS A SIGN OF BROKE DOWN VEHICLE. LET'S REASON LIKE HUMANS.
If you look at the picture you can see people clustered around either laughing or snapping pictures,you don't need a Soot Sayer to point out what is going on with the man,a Triangle doesn't necessarily mean the Lorry is broken down with one such as him..
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
What do you mean Hausa/Yoruba Muslims?
As for staying inside rain, the guy you referred to only stay inside rain for not more than 5 minutes I stay inside rain for more than 3 hours during Zikr.

tomakint:

You are a Yoruba Muslim an average Hausa-Fulani Muslim do not see you as a true Muslim so don't bother about your Ibadah lectures. I have seen a Hausa Muslim about to say his prayers and all of a sudden rain started but because he had began his prayers he refused to leave the rain now that's commitment before Allah....can you do that? No
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by silverspringle(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is not funny...pray on d road for what reason
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Who b dis person wey dem suppose give proper bashing, tanlomo iyawere angry. I wish the Nigerians there were lyk me, just bash his brain from behind with my vehicle, drag the idiot away from the road and allow him to rot while I call on the police with an unknown number to come drive his truck away. Omo iran Kiran, olorun yo e cry ma ti fi moto mi gba e si shapati, omugo angry

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by adeoyun(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
No body Sabi slap there
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by lloydmuna2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nne,, come to onitsha high way and try this?? And see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by mightyhazell: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
thesicilian:

If you drive him away from the road, his brothers hiding in the bush nearby will run out with daggers drawn and start killing people. If you blow your horn for him to leave or hurry up, he'll get angry at you for disturbing his prayers and they'll start killing people. Even if you wait patiently for him to finish, with a resulting long line of traffic, they'll still start killing people for listening in on their prayers. These are the kind of animals we call "fellow Nigerians".
I bet GEJ will be laughing at us right now from wherever he is seeing this.
chai! cheesy
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by bg0074real(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Never jump to conclusion.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by olayinka63: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
ANewUser:
Yoruba Muslims will defend him.
Islamization of Yoruba land continues..
What he did is a wrong act and Islam doesn't preach such.
However what can you say of your Redeem brothers that do block Lagos ibadan express way?
are they trying to Christianize Nigeria?
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by donvat1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
where is my koboko I am heading down to Ore-ijebu, make I flog craze comot for his head.
useless people.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by 1kinggy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Flogging would have done him more good than the pix they were shooting.

Maybe his truck broke down as they always do.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by foody(f): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2016
watch out before the end if this year more than 10 people will be seen doing the same thing
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by danypst: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2016
that guy is looking for someones nlood to spill. Trouble makers and blood-tasty baboons. Nuisance!
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by LoveDecay(m): 3:41am On Aug 27, 2016
muslim prayers barely take 5mins.

However, I suspect the truck broke down.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by blazer234: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Psalmpy:
Guess he's praying for naija and Buhari
Nice one bro

Shame on you!!

So, it is nice to pack in the middle of expressway to pray and cause traffic jam? At times I wonder if people like you should still be alive. You deserve outright beheading.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by darlon: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Visit www.wangoworld.com to discover all the latest and exciting events going on around you, in any part of the world. Download the Android and IOS app for even more features, such as locating places of interest such as the nearest bank, ATM, hospitals and more easily. You can also create, manage and promote your own events on Wangoworld. www.wangoworld.com is FREE! Download today.
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by silvernus0: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2016
ANewUser:
Yoruba Muslims will defend him.
Islamization of Yoruba land continues..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by orikz(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
that is a bad act and islam has never teaches such self centered outrageous behaviour.

MOREOVER, NEVER JUMP TO CONCLUSION JUST LIKE THAT CUZ U AR NT THERE AND WE SHOULDN'T BE TALKING AS IF IT HAPPENS IN OUR PRESENCE.

THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION OR TRIBE. BUT OUR LEVEL OF INTOLERANCE AND OUR ATTITUDE OF SELF CENTERED.

if i may ask, can igbo's marry yoruba's or hausa marrying igbo's? the ans z no, cuz we cant tolerate each other.
2ndly,
if u becomes d nigeria president wat wil u do 1st? buy new houses, get the hottest technology system and lattest exotic cars for ur wives, childrens, families as whole and friends as well. >u wil firstly upgrade ur social status isn't it?
all of the above mentioned things can't be ascertain without looting government money.
therefore, u loot wit othe pple which may be of different religion and tribe to u.

so dnt be tribalistics and blindly religious.
we need peace!
lets stand unity!
lets live in harmony and nigeria wil surely progress. stop d hatred
Re: Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by progress69: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
thesicilian:

If you drive him away from the road, his brothers hiding in the bush nearby will run out with daggers drawn and start killing people. If you blow your horn for him to leave or hurry up, he'll get angry at you for disturbing his prayers and they'll start killing people. Even if you wait patiently for him to finish, with a resulting long line of traffic, they'll still start killing people for listening in on their prayers. These are the kind of animals we call "fellow Nigerians".
I bet GEJ will be laughing at us right now from wherever he is seeing this.

Some of u are just sick. You have to bring GEJ to this madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.