Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Revealed! 9 Amazing Phrases That Melts The Heart Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed! 9 Amazing Phrases That Melts The Heart Of A Woman (656 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! 9 Amazing Phrases That Melts The Heart Of A Woman by kelvinstan96: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
What is the nature of your relationship as regards to romance? Is it constantly going down? If yes, these words can rekindle the fire and save your relationship.

The good news is that apart from the routinely “I love you and I miss you”, there’s a lot more fun and touching ways to express your affection for her and tell her how much she mean to you.

I will be sharing with you some words you can use to express your affection for your darling sweetheart other than the usual “I love you or I miss you”. Here are 9 phrases that can melt her heart and turn you into her prince charming.

Am Very Lucky To Have You As…….

You can imagine how romantic it will feel to hear this from the person you so much cherish and adore. This is an excellent way of appreciating the one you love and showing her how much she means to you.

Am Addicted To You

Telling your lady that you are “addicted to her” with a warm, romantic voice and looking straight into her eyes, could be the best compliment she could ever get. This is best when you can be able to state the reasons why you are addicted to her, the reasons would get her even more excited.

Go ahead and use this phrase. Most especially each time she does something nice for you.

I Can’t Stop Loving You

This is a powerful way of expressing your affection, this assurance sinks well in to her brain and give her the confidence that she is secured and has nothing to worry about in terms of your feelings and affection for her. You won’t need to say this more than once in your conversation.

Come On Swidy, Stop Being Too Cute

This is a playful way of spontaneously adding affection to your normal conversation with your lady. This phrase does two things at a time, which are teasing her and at the same time complimenting her.

Oh My God! You Are Just The Best!

For special events, you can make big exclamation like “oh my God! You are just the best. Tell her the great impact she has made in your life since you met her. This will give her the mind-set that she has really been instrumental to who you have become, but don’t over use this phrase.

You Deserve The World

The “world” in this contest does imply that she deserves a lot compared to what you have been doing for her. Tell her she deserves the world which she knows you can’t afford but that you will strive to give her the very best you can afford.. This will give her that impression that she is truly valued and appreciated.

Your Presence Makes Me Happier Than Ever

With this phrase you’re putting her above every other person in your life when it comes to your happiness. And the truth is that women are naturally competitive and you telling her that she is the best lady you have ever dated will sink well into her brain.

I Will Give Anything For You

Though this might sound fictitious, but when you use this phrase with sincerity, it will give her the impression that she is worth more than anything. It will also give her that security that ladies crave for in a relationship. Say this to her in a romantic tone so that it will sink well.

I Cherish You For Who You Are

Doesn’t this sound cool when you hear it from that special person? I think it does. So don’t be shy to use it and use it when appropriate. Make her feel like a princess. This passes a message across that even in the midst of nothing you will still love her. This will increase her trust and love for you.

In You, I Found True Love

This phrase compares her with your previous dates and it places her above the rest thereby making her feel secured and special. This will best bring results when you are able to vividly give her some of the reasons she is different from others you have dated.

Now that you have the 9 amazing phrases that can melt your adorable darling’s heart, read again and commit them to memory. Tell her those words she has been craving to hear for so long at the appropriate time to make her feel special and she will love you for it.

But you mustn’t overdo it to avoid her taking it for granted. Mind you that affection is like food: If you over feed her, the stomach will start hurting. So to be on a safe side, do it less instead of more.

Source: http://guymancode.com/revealed-9-amazing-phrases-that-melts-the-heart-of-a-woman/
Re: Revealed! 9 Amazing Phrases That Melts The Heart Of A Woman by bullseye90(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
even with all this, u forgot to add moni. Naija gals are addict to it

(1) (Reply)

When Love Made You Stay For Better For Worse. / You Can't Believe Who's Birthday It Is Today(photo) / Must Read: Taking His Virginity [housemaid Er0tica]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.