Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,524 members, 7,888,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari Dog Incident: Prison Is A Place One Must Experience In Life- Trader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dog Incident: Prison Is A Place One Must Experience In Life- Trader (400 Views)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Linking The Pres'dent 2 The 'dog' Incident Is Just A Display Of Ignorance- Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Dog Incident: Prison Is A Place One Must Experience In Life- Trader by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Joe Chinakwe, who was arrested for naming his dog Buhari has said that his experience in prison was a positive one and that he learned many things.

The trader was kept in jail while the conditions for his bail was being perfected which was N50,000 with two sureties, who must be regular tax payers in the state, in like sum.

Speaking to newsmen, Chinakwe said about his experience in jail, “I am so happy. It is a joy to me. I have missed my family; that was most painful."

Read more at: http://www.herald.ng/buhari-dog-incident-prison-place-one-must-experience-life-trader/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Emir Sanusi & Others: "Advise Me In Writing / The Tsa And Financial Systems Stability / Photo Of Dangote Carrying A Baby At IDP Camp Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.