Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back (5565 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Olulinks(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you've never experienced heart break before, you may not bother yourself abut this topic. But if you don't wish to experience it or you just want to see how it feels, you can come along.

There cannot be an ex, (past lover) without a break-up. There cannot be heart break without a break-up. There cannot be break-up without lovers. Wherever there are lovers break-up is looming around the place.

No mater how break-up happens it's always painful. Be it politely, harsh, on phone, through text or face to face.

It doesn't matter if the actors are mature people or teenagers, if it's a break-up it must be painful. It doesn't matter who initiated it; whether a male or a female. Once hearts are broken, it's going to be painful.

But not everybody really wants to let go. Sometimes, the initiator of break-ups have their regrets and want a come back, while the other party has moved on already. At the other time, it may be that the other party that has refused to let go, though he or she has been communicated the end of the relationship to.

So, when you hear ex, you must know heart(s) has been broken. But if you are in any side of this situation, whether you break-up with someone or someone breaks-up with you but what you want is for your ex to come back, this write-up will help you.

Even if you want your ex come back begging you, these are the 3 "wicked" steps to take.

1. Make them jealous
If you can make your ex jealous you are not far from wining the "war". No matter what might have caused the break-up, one thing that's sure is that they don't find the relationship interesting again. There is nothing new or challenging in the relationship, so they want to move on to where it is happening.

You can do this better if you can win their friends' trust. This can only work if you've been good to the friends. If you've been a torn in your ex flesh and you've always given their friends a lot of trouble, they won't be available to work with you. That's the primary aim of this approach.

Conspire with just a friend and turn your ex lovers head upside down. Make it look like you are dating. Visit them regularly, especially when you are already aware your ex will be there, and make sure you always get there before them. Give your ex every reason to be suspicious. You know how to do that, don't you? Good.

Don't stop there... Next!

2. Take the fight to the social media
I believe we all know social media is the next happening thing. Social media is where many films and actions are taking place these days. So take the fight to the reigning platform—social media.

No, no! Don't go and fight dirty over there, like we usually see these days between ex lovers or friends. You don't wash this dirty linen in the face of the public; what we want is a settlement but in a trickiest way.

All you will do this time is to unfriend him or her. Don't use block button. You need to give your ex something to wonder about. You remember I said it that one for the reasons for break-ups, is that your ex believes they have seen it all with you. So let them what you are up to.

If you block them there would be no way of spying on your profile to check you are up to. So just unfriend them and turn your profile to private. With this move, your ex can search and find you but won't be able to see what you are doing, uploading or writing.

Now, break his nose with this last punch. They must beg you!

3. Don't ever walk alone anymore
You are not working in the company of friends because you are afraid he might hurt you, no! You are just giving him more reasons to wanna crawl back to ask you what exactly is happening. They will come asking you what their offence(s) was in the first place that could have led to the break-up.

You are just going to be dressing very good and go where you are sure your paths will cross. It may be a party, recreation centers, games centers etc. Whenever you are sure they are also going to be available in any of these places, go there in the company of friends.

You have been visiting your ex lover's friend at home, whenever you know that your ex will be coming, this is the time to start going out together. Move to the next plan. Feel free to hold hands and rest on his or her shoulder whenever you notice your lover's presence. It's part of the game.

At the other time you can go in the company of your friends and catch all the fun. Laugh and play all the way. Remember, your ex is the target.

But please, don't lose the game, whenever you notice they've started to act humble give them a listening hear and from there do whatever you wish to rap up the game.

This trick could be very wicked. Of course, that's why we chose this trick. It can be used by singles or married. Heart break is heart break

Don't thank me later, thank me now, because it's sure you will see positive result.
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Olulinks(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016

All these 'Coz of one clueless dunce? undecided

Lol. I'll pass! exes aren't supposed to be All evil tho. I mean can't A girl just be like "babe, I'm bored. you don't give good head these days. let's break up". and he'll be like ''yea, true... you don't kiss good too''

and Voilà, y'all break up. peacefully, without the Clash-of-the-titans vibe..undecided

#exesAren'tDemons! undecided

6 Likes

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Royle2014(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
MOVE ON grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Why i would do all dis to get an ex back when there are ladies buying asoebi lookin for men to marry them

3 Likes

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Olulinks(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oh, don't talk like that. Some people can die to bring their ex back into the game. Have you ever met someone that makes you feel like you are one in a million before?
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Olulinks(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol. I'll pass! exes aren't supposed to be All evil tho. I mean can't A girl just be like "babe, I'm bored. you don't give good head these days. let's break up". and he'll be like ''yea, true... you don't kiss good too''

and Voilà, y'all break up. peacefully, without the Clash-of-the-titans vibe..undecided

I wish it were that easy. If you know what some people are going through, you will write more suggestions on how exes can get back. Let's make the world a good place.

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Olulinks(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
lilyqueen:
Interesting
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

I wanna date this b!tch for a day.grin
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Olulinks:

I wish it were that easy. If you know what some people are going through, you will write more suggestions on how exes can get back. Let's make the world a good place.

Sad, huh? undecided

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Lagosparty:

I wanna date this b!tch for a day.grin

Sweetheart, fúcking stand in line. gringrin

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Olulinks:
If you've never experienced heart break before, you may not bother yourself abut this topic. But if you don't wish to experience it or you just want to see how it feels, you can come along.

There cannot be an ex, (past lover) without a break-up. There cannot be heart break without a break-up. There cannot be break-up without lovers. Wherever there are lovers break-up is looming around the place.

No mater how break-up happens it's always painful. Be it politely, harsh, on phone, through text or face to face.

It doesn't matter if the actors are mature people or teenagers, if it's a break-up it must be painful. It doesn't matter who initiated it; whether a male or a female. Once hearts are broken, it's going to be painful.
Good God punish ex wherever the mumu they. no be unanimous decision? why i wan make d old fool crawl back? if she try, then she's dead. na me go kill am.. mumu write up. find better thing post abeg
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Charliiee(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2016
kelval:
Good God punish ex wherever the mumu they. no be unanimous decision? why i wan make d old fool crawl back? if she try, then she's dead. na me go kill am.. mumu write up. find better thing post abeg
bruh, na who hurt you like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Charliiee:
bruh, na who hurt you like this? undecided
the mumu thread been they vex me ni jare. why i wan make ex crawl back? wey i be say, i dey always pray make dem waka...
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

Sweetheart,fúcking stand in line. gringrin
and now the forming... wey e be say most of una no dey even get better toaster for months ooo. now u go come online dey form.. i pity most of una.
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by kester113(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

kinda true o
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by donshady(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Olulinks:

But not everybody really wants to let go. Sometimes, the initiator of break-ups have their regrets and want a come back, while the other party has moved on already. At the other time, it may be that the other party that has refused to let go, though he or she has been communicated the end of the relationship to.

So, when you hear ex, you must know heart(s) has been broken. But if you are in any side of this situation, whether you break-up with someone or someone breaks-up with you but what you want is for your ex to come back, this write-up will help you.

Even if you want your ex come back begging you, these are the 3 "wicked" steps to take.

1. Make them jealous
If you can make your ex jealous you are not far from wining the "war". No matter what might have caused the break-up, one thing that's sure is that they don't find the relationship interesting again. There is nothing new or challenging in the relationship, so they want to move on to where it is happening.

You can do this better if you can win their friends' trust. This can only work if you've been good to the friends. If you've been a torn in your ex flesh and you've always given their friends a lot of trouble, they won't be available to work with you. That's the primary aim of this approach.

Conspire with just a friend and turn your ex lovers head upside down. Make it look like you are dating. Visit them regularly, especially when you are already aware your ex will be there, and make sure you always get there before them. Give your ex every reason to be suspicious. You know how to do that, don't you? Good.

Don't stop there... Next!

2. Take the fight to the social media
I believe we all know social media is the next happening thing. Social media is where many films and actions are taking place these days. So take the fight to the reigning platform—social media.

No, no! Don't go and fight dirty over there, like we usually see these days between ex lovers or friends. You don't wash this dirty linen in the face of the public; what we want is a settlement but in a trickiest way.

All you will do this time is to unfriend him or her. Don't use block button. You need to give your ex something to wonder about. You remember I said it that one for the reasons for break-ups, is that your ex believes they have seen it all with you. So let them what you are up to.

If you block them there would be no way of spying on your profile to check you are up to. So just unfriend them and turn your profile to private. With this move, your ex can search and find you but won't be able to see what you are doing, uploading or writing.

Now, break his nose with this last punch. They must beg you!

3. Don't ever walk alone anymore
You are not working in the company of friends because you are afraid he might hurt you, no! You are just giving him more reasons to wanna crawl back to ask you what exactly is happening. They will come asking you what their offence(s) was in the first place that could have led to the break-up.

You are just going to be dressing very good and go where you are sure your paths will cross. It may be a party, recreation centers, games centers etc. Whenever you are sure they are also going to be available in any of these places, go there in the company of friends.

You have been visiting your ex lover's friend at home, whenever you know that your ex will be coming, this is the time to start going out together. Move to the next plan. Feel free to hold hands and rest on his or her shoulder whenever you notice your lover's presence. It's part of the game.

At the other time you can go in the company of your friends and catch all the fun. Laugh and play all the way. Remember, your ex is the target.

But please, don't lose the game, whenever you notice they've started to act humble give them a listening hear and from there do whatever you wish to rap up the game.

This trick could be very wicked. Of course, that's why we chose this trick. It can be used by singles or married. Heart break is heart break

Don't thank me later, thank me now, because it's sure you will see positive result.

When will you become a man?
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by EOOJ(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Why waste my precious time on things like these
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Oboy, you dull o. Who needs an ex back? Once an ex, always an ex.
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Richy4(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
It is not cool to generalise....

The fact that it worked for Mr. A, does not mean it might work for Mr.B.....

Some might be really really comfortable to run 15 miles just to get away from their Ex, instead of coming back...
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Cool23(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Why would I waste my time on someone who don't care shit about me
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by mzhorlah(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Number two tho.....that's childish
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by constance500: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

but he wasn't clueless when he was knacking you black and blue in the room before
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by LorDBolton(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Smh...

When the past calls let it go to voicemail... it has nothing new to say.
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op you have time undecided you have serious time to waste undecided
Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by 7agaza(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP there is notging like Ex.. Ex is just an Example of someone you dont want to be with in future.

Re: 3 Most Wicked Tricks To Make Your Ex Crawl Back To Beg You For A Come Back by slytubadth(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
They are many birds in da sky. I wouldnt want to go through such tasking process just because of an ex. never

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? / Top 8 Famous Footballers Who Have Dated The Same Women / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.