Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,014 members, 7,933,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (73640 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Seahawk: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Those condemning her belly photos, who asked you guys to click on the thread? If you don't want to see something don't go looking at it. Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by grandstar(m): 1:27am On Aug 27, 2016
God is beautiful smileyGod is beautiful
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ideology(m): 3:00am On Aug 27, 2016
chiddyok:

Chiddyok is a girl.

Ideology is a boy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ideology(m): 3:04am On Aug 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
Is someone in love? cheesy

Choi, charis i de learn from u,

Am made of love, am always in love, its not a seasonal thing.

Love is a way of life. So When I see one, I can tell, that white man is in love, I think the wife is a humble and caring one too.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2016
ideology:

Choi, charis i de learn from u,

Am made of love, am always in love, its not a seasonal thing.

Love is a way of life. So When I see one, I can tell, that white man is in love, I think the wife is a humble and caring one too.
No be that made of love own I dey talk. Are you IN LOVE? gringrin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by OBILINANNU(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2016
This Is Beautiful, Oooh...
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by ideology(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
No be that made of love own I dey talk. Are you IN LOVE? gringrin
am ALWAYS in love kiss
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by evmandy(f): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Yommy247:
u don baff?
Grow some sense, boy!!!
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by vikeyz(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by inchristalone(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Living your style. Lovely though.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by lurdkriss: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Not their fault,they don chop belleful
They no know wetin naija economy dey talk
Dey get time dey snap pishure undecided

Cute pics tho smiley
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by AndreSalvatore: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2016
You guy's on here r consumed with hate... Searching for me white wifey... tongue
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by frankele(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
see i dont care
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Yommy247(m): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2016
evmandy:

Grow some sense, boy!!!
weyrey re ooo
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by davidif: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Seen.
Na so so photoshoot come dey reign for Nairaland?

Meanwhile,

Chei! even Di Matteo and Benitez have both won champions leagues? Kai! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by davidif: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

EmperorLee must not see this.. cheesy grin

But, meanwhile...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by Cherlene(f): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman and her white hubby have "broken the internet" with their unique viral pregnancy photo-shoot..The expectant mother of one simply identified as Sharon -has been making the rounds on twitter after these photos of herself and her cute family were shared online. This is really different (especially the picture below);

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-and-her-white-husband-break.html

Aaawh, lovely.

Cherlene
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband by XAUBulls: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
PrettyCrystal:
A woman and her white hubby have "broken the internet" with their unique viral pregnancy photo-shoot..The expectant mother of one simply identified as Sharon -has been making the rounds on twitter after these photos of herself and her cute family were shared online. This is really different (especially the picture below);

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-and-her-white-husband-break.html
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.