Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Injoo Leap Hard Reset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo Leap Hard Reset (2217 Views)

Tecno Camon CM CA6 Hard Reset And FRP Remove / Injoo Leap And Other Window Tablet Hard Reset Video Tutorial / Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro! How Can I Do Hard Reset/factory Reset? Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injoo Leap Hard Reset by tycoon101(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Injoo Leap Hard Reset for all injoo device easy tutorial

As you all know all the injoo leap spec are mini window tablet, with this tutorial you can hard rest any window tablet by using my step by step tutorial Injoo Leap Hard Reset

A client of my brought me this injoo leap 2 with a lock screen password which she forgot, i tried the normal combination of Volume up, Volume down and power which has always been effective all other device hard reset. which i later come to a conclusion from my research that the phone is a mini window PC with 8.1 window operating system.hard reset wont work except i can get to the recovery.

Requirements

Make sure your Injoo Leap device is full charge the power the device and wait for it to show the sign in which you don't have the password try to sign in, the key pad will pop up with 2 small icon above the keyboard see image below

http://mobileinfosite.org/injoo-leap-hard-reset/

(1) (Reply)

Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics / Ntel Makes Reference To Nairaland / Brand New Xiaomi Redmi 4x Up For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.