Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu (16465 Views)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by adconline(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
olajizz01:
They didn't give a f_uck,then why are they going here and there within and outside Nigeria soliciting for support for their liberation,most of u are bloody pretenders who will never say the truth no matter who the ox may gored. US leading example after they have destroyed middle east,most of these conflicts in the middle east and around the world were caused in one way or the other by your so called US who led by example as u claimed,no right thinking leaders throughout the world will not support the liberation of palestine because they all know that it will bring absolute peace to the area including the western countries u are talking about except US puppets UK, who abstained and puppet from Nigeria who did thesame.
Always running wild with conspiracy theory! How's Palestine issue more important issue than MEND, OPC, IPOB, BH issues affecting Naija? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds! How many times has Palestine demonstrated against all these problems facing Naija? Face your front!!
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2016
OMAR12:
Are the biafrans not humans as well, don't they have right to justice and human equity. because they want Biafra and other want Nigeria, so others turned a blind eye to the killing of the biafrans, so u can keep Nigeria one. Nigeria should lead by example which they are already doing self, u can't be doing one thing and saying another.

Dude, I'm from that part of the country you like to call Biafra, but I'm 100% Nigerian. I believe so much in my country and I don't think breaking it up would help any of us.
Times are hard but I know we are very though. I wish my people would all come to see the strength we have in our numbers. Perhaps the best bet for now would be to decentralise our government. Give more powers to "responsible" states or regional governments and the sky would be our limit.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by OMAR12: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
badman007:

Dude, I'm from that part of the country you like to call Biafra, but I'm 100% Nigerian. I believe so much in my country and I don't think breaking it up would help any of us.
Times are hard but I know we are very though. I wish my people would all come to see the strength we have in our numbers. Perhaps the best bet for now would be to decentralise our government. Give more powers to "responsible" states or regional governments and the sky would be our limit.
dude I also use to think that way, until I came online and see how hateful others are of the Igbo tribe, spitting on their achievement, and laughing out loud at their woe, for a nation that is suppose to be united. bleep it, if Nigeria is not re- structured I will continue to give my voice to the break of Nigeria, I know we are better of on our own, we are exposed to the world and we can adapt to it and do just fine. the east has been shortchanged for long.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
OMAR12:
dude I also use to think that way, until I came online and see how hateful others are of the Igbo tribe, spitting on their achievement, and laughing out loud at their woe, for a nation that is suppose to be united. bleep it, if Nigeria is not re- structured I will continue to give my voice to the break of Nigeria, I know we are better of on our own, we are exposed to the world and we can adapt to it and do just fine. the east has been shortchanged for long.

I see those who spread hate and injustice as ignorant. A wise man told me don't argue with fools cos people from a distance can't tell who is who.
A United Nigeria is very significant to the entire Black race and the world at large. Its high time we stop focusing on the things that divide us and work hard to make a big, strong and prosperous BLACK state.
Fighting over trivialities has been the biggest bane of our existence. Stand behind your government and slave for your country, your kids would live better and be proud of you. China did it, look where they are today.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by OMAR12: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
badman007:

I see those who spread hate and injustice as ignorant. A wise man told me don't argue with fools cos people from a distance can't tell who is who.
A United Nigeria is very significant to the entire Black race and the world at large. Its high time we stop focusing on the things that divide us and work hard to make a big, strong and prosperous BLACK state.
Fighting over trivialities has been the biggest bane of our existence. Stand behind your government and slave for your country, your kids would live better and be proud of you. China did it, look where they are today.
a government that doesn't listen to it people is no government at all, a government that sidelines on section of it populace is no government at all, a govt that divide it populace using vote casted as a bench mark is no government. are there tribes in china? are there tribes in japan? are there tribes in england, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Swaziland, Iceland, france. I can't stand behind a country that has no ethical values as bribe and corruption is the order of the day, while the government fails to listen to it citizenry.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by Fight2Finish: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
OMAR12:
a government that doesn't listen to it people is no government at all, a government that sidelines on section of it populace is no government at all, a govt that divide it populace using vote casted as a bench mark is no government. are there tribes in china? are there tribes in japan? are there tribes in england, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Swaziland, Iceland, france. I can't stand behind a country that has no ethical values as bribe and corruption is the order of the day, while the government fails to listen to it citizenry.
Please speak sense to that "one Nigeria chanter" the only fantastically corrupt country in the whole universe. They are afraid of being alone what kind of breed is this?
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by ejilife: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
macluvph1:

My South eastern brother anytime i see your wonderful posts i always have this pride and confidence.

I duff my hat for you,ejilife and other's to mention but a few.

God bless you guys.

Indeed you guys will be the future media masters of the incoming new nation.

Please also speak on behalf of we south south and never forget to defend us when brown envelope ibadan expressway media come against us.
offcourse, we are doing thing on daily basis. We are together with our SS family in this battle to defend and protect our people from the evils of the brown envelop Lagos - Ibadan expressway based media houses.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
OMAR12:

The choice is yours bro.. It's the only country you have. It's either you join the movement and let the change begin with you or keep leaving in denial thinking the country would change and fix itself. We can't run away from it, leaving the responsibility for others. Blessings my brother.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by OMAR12: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
badman007:

The choice is yours bro.. It's the only country you have. It's either you join the movement and let the change begin with you or keep leaving in denial thinking the country would change and fix itself. We can't run away from it, leaving the responsibility for others. Blessings my brother.
not this sort of change bro not this sort of change.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2016
OMAR12:
not this sort of change bro not this sort of change.

You've seen nothing my brother.. At a time in China, government had to control rising population and then brought policies that outlawed having more than 1 child.. Think about that for a minute and then look at China today.

Wouldn't have happened if the people didn't stand behind their government. Nigeria is so blessed, change begins with you and me yo!
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by OMAR12: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
badman007:

You've seen nothing my brother.. At a time in China, government had to control rising population and then brought policies that outlawed having more than 1 child.. Think about that for a minute and then look at China today.

Wouldn't have happened if the people didn't stand behind their government. Nigeria is so blessed, change begins with you and me yo!
like they stood by the last government bah. lead by example, the critics don't criticize without back up evidence to prove the incompetence of this government. am not a fan of corruption BT neither am I a fan of double faced element, that lies to the public without remorse.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2016
OMAR12:
like they stood by the last government bah. lead by example, the critics don't criticize without back up evidence to prove the incompetence of this government. am not a fan of corruption BT neither am I a fan of double faced element, that lies to the public without remorse.

We know the dangers of tribalism and how much it hurts us, yet we can't seem to resist the temptation and focus on the more important issues... This is one of the biggest problems facing Africa and the entire black race, shame shame shame
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by DeleteNonsense: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2016
badman007:

We know the dangers of tribalism and how much it hurts us, yet we can't seem to resist the temptation and focus on the more important issues... This is one of the biggest problems facing Africa and the entire black race, shame shame shame
Sunday sermon
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by allan105: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by OMAR12: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
badman007:

how is it tribalism, the election was lost and the biafran issue came to light, and it igbos hate everyone Igbo did this Igbo did that. knowing fully well that even if Jonathan had won the election the biafran protest will still go on. here online the tribalist element constantly try to spoil the name of my people.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by attackgat: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
badman007:

You are 100% Nigerian? 100% of what were your ancestors before Lugard came to create Nigeria? And 100% of what would you be today if Lugard had never come?
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2016
OMAR12:
how is it tribalism, the election was lost and the biafran issue came to light, and it igbos hate everyone Igbo did this Igbo did that. knowing fully well that even if Jonathan had won the election the biafran protest will still go on. here online the tribalist element constantly try to spoil the name of my people.

Dude I'm an Igboman from Delta. I love myself more than anybody in this world. If a president isn't strong or thought full enough to fight corruption and bring out the best in our country then he can bloody well go to hell.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by badman007(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2016
attackgat:

You are 100% Nigerian? 100% of what were your ancestors before Lugard came to create Nigeria? And 100% of what would you be today if Lugard had never come?

Dude, I'm not fucking biafran. My and ancestors were not biafrans too... Where the hell does that name even come from?
Look everywhere around you. Africa is so blessed yet we cant even feed ourselves. All we want to do is focus on the things that divide us and fight.
Re: I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu by attackgat: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2016
badman007:

Dude, I'm not fucking biafran. My and ancestors were not biafrans too... Where the hell does that name even come from?
Look everywhere around you. Africa is so blessed yet we cant even feed ourselves. All we want to do is focus on the things that divide us and fight.

You should look deeper into history. Biafra was an ancient Kingdom that existed long ago and covered much of what is now South Cameroon and South East Nigeria. Nigeria is just a word that came about because some British opportnunist called Frederick Lugard came to West Africa to make money.

Africa is blessed alright, but much of the continent is still in the hands of political gangsters and slave masters. Until we become free to manage our selves, we are heading nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineers Decorate Buhari As Patron / Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.