Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

He Reminds Me Of My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Reminds Me Of My Ex (3770 Views)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2009
I've been out the dating game for 6 months and wasn't planning to go back any time soon. I met this guy couple of days back. He is very much interested in me, he is charming, handsome and nice . I kinda like him, and even considering giving him a chance but the problem is he almost look alike my ex boyfriend, his smile, the way he speaks(so soft) just like my ex boyfriend.
Now guyz I'm confused if i should go out wit this guy or its a recipe for disaster.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexyLeamon(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2009
maybe u think of ur ex too much. if u keep looking at everyman u meet to find a comparison to ur ex, u will always find something that connect to your ex. and if u keep doing so, u will never find anyone. To me, I base my opinions of each person on that person's own merits and don't compare to any exes, it seems a little defeatist to me to compare.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by MissyB1(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2009
Would You refuse to marry because the ''To-be'' hubby has a 'D' just like Your Ex? undecided
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by candylips(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^^^ haha grin
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexyLeamon:

maybe u think of your ex too much. if u keep looking at everyman u meet to find a comparison to your ex, u will always find something that connect  to your ex. and if u keep doing so, u will never find anyone. To me, I base my opinions of each person on that person's own merits and don't compare to any exes, it seems a little defeatist to me to compare.

Its not like im comparin d two, its jus those i listed on him dt reminds me so much abt d part of my life im tryin very hard 2 4get.

Missy B:

Would You refuse to marry because the ''To-be'' hubby has a 'D' just like Your Ex? undecided
Ask me dt again!

candylips:

^^^^ haha grin
Its not funny o!
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
Missy B:

Hmmm all D--ks look the same, it has a head, shaft and two balls grin.

I think the poster still has a soft spot for the ex.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think the poster still has a soft spot for the ex.

God will save us single blokes from u this cheeky woman.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2009
justwise:

God will save us single blokes from u this cheeky woman.
You know I love you guys kiss

P.S. Im sure you guys say the same as well grin
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You know I love you guys kiss

U wat? No u don't grin U are one of the feared sharp tongues here.ahahaha
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by candylips(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
You know I love you guys

we love u too wink
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
candylips:

we love u too wink
Oh!! so u got 2balls? Seriously going by ur name i thought u are a man.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
justwise:

U wat? No u don't grin U are one of the feared shape tongue here.ahahaha

Im a softie really grin

candylips:

we love u too wink

Thanks hunny kiss
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by MissyB1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

That should be an applaudable reason for her not to settle
wiff any other man being that they all have same 'D' with her Ex. tongue

People and their Q sef . . . .  undecided
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im a softie really grin

Thanks hunny kiss

U are right!
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sweetcoint(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexyLeamon:

maybe u think of your ex too much. if u keep looking at everyman u meet to find a comparison to your ex, u will always find something that connect to your ex. and if u keep doing so, u will never find anyone. To me, I base my opinions of each person on that person's own merits and don't compare to any exes, it seems a little defeatist to me to compare.

Your right, i fink she has some feelings for her ex
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Very funny!
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
I always thought girls tend to date a guy that looks very much like an ex they truly loved?

Its no biggie, date him and correct the mistakes that were made with your previous relationship. . . This one might work out even better. If u dont buy the raffle u dont win the lottery grin grin grin
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by africhika(f): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
someone still likes their ex!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't worry, i still like mine. we're still best friends cool
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2009
Lol guyz, lemme not lie here. I still like(love wateva u call it) my ex bt dnt want him back(he begged me so many times & still). Now i wana move on, met a guy i like but in some way got all his(ex) features. How do i date/spend time with this guy without thinking abt d past.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexyLeamon(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes:

Lol guyz, lemme not lie here. I still like(love wateva u call it) my ex bt dnt want him back(he begged me so many times & still). Now i wana move on, met a guy i like but in some way got all his(ex) features. How do i date/spend time with this guy without thinking abt d past.
let get real here hun, you still love him, and don't want hime back
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexyLeamon:

let get real here hun, you still love him, and don't want hime back
yes dear coz he cheated on me & cnt trust him no more.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexyLeamon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes:

yes dear coz he cheated on me & cnt trust him no more.
o okk now dat u have left him, the second step is forgeting him.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by africhika(f): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes, i understand ur concern. ur afraid this new guy may be like the old one becuz they are so similar. it's understandable.

i would say, try to concentrate on what is DIFFERENT about this new guy and not on what is similar.
let this new guy show u who HE is. let him lead u. don't put him on a comparison table. see him as brand new.

cool
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Inurdreamz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes:

hmmnnn, interestin grin
I think datin this new guy makes it easier for you to forget ur ex, cos just like u said he certain features and character traits ur ex has-eventhough u claimed u still love him. All u have to do is to open ur heart to this new guy and give him a chance to make u smile again.  smiley
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexyLeamon:

o okk now dat u have left him, the second step is forgeting him.
That was i was doing until this fellow wu smiles exactly like him pitched up. Lol, kinda funny!

africhika:

sexybabes, i understand your concern. your afraid this new guy may be like the old one becuz they are so similar. it's understandable.

i would say, try to concentrate on what is DIFFERENT about this new guy and not on what is similar.
let this new guy show u who HE is. let him lead u. don't put him on a comparison table. see him as brand new.

cool

I know it wud b unfair 2 this guy 2 b judge based on some1 else's mistake. I know they are 2 different individuals obviously they have different qualities but they have same features, before i cud read & learn his qualities i have to pass in his features, and d way he smiles @ me & talk to me it immediately  takes me back coz i recognize it. Hope i'm makin sense here.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Czarskit(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes:

I've been out the dating game for 6 months and wasn't planning to go back any time soon. I met this guy couple of days back. He is very much interested in me, he is charming, handsome and nice . I kinda like him, and even considering giving him a chance but the problem is he almost look alike my ex boyfriend, his smile, the way he speaks(so soft) just like my ex boyfriend.
Now guyz I'm confused if i should go out wit this guy or its a recipe for disaster.

. . .go 'in' with me instead. . .'ll get u past ur EX(es) grin
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexyLeamon(f): 3:07am On Oct 02, 2009
ur name fit u well.
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by sexybabes(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2009
Was jus thinkin d same thing
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Ben13: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2009
huh
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2009
Bla Bla Bla. . . Get over your ex. . .
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by Donvilo(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2009
@sexybabes. So what do u really think of this ur new guy? Are u gonna give a chance? undecided As for me, the best is for u to let go of fears and give urself a helping-hand by allowing the guy to put a smile on ur face again. I mean come on, this is life, u need to learn to take the bull by horns. It's the only way u can get what u needed most in this life. smiley
Re: He Reminds Me Of My Ex by candylips(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2009
duh !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon / How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her / How Many Of Us Can Proudly Say We've NEVER Cheated On Our Partners Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.