Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (23562 Views)

DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership / Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Cunninlinguist: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thieves

1 Like

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by KAYD007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
The head of the SSS, surely, has been compromised..and he is one President Buhari kitchen cabinet member....i wonder the kind of info the President is fed with undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Einl(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
EPIC!

1 Like

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by haryomikun(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sibrah:
That's what armed robber should do. Visit politicians, yahoo Bs&Gs, big time theives and corrupt people. In no time a honest armed will be senate president.
I swear you don get am. Steal from the illegally rich.

The phools will now be looking for poor and legally rich people all around

1 Like

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by tomakint: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The suspects are greedy and foolish. After stealing N350m they still returned to work like nothing happened. They'd have made history by surrendering the money to EFCC, get media to publicise it and leave the country for their safety.
You are right bro just that the scheming from those guys (who returned the stolen monies back to EFCC) is to nail Saraki.

1 Like

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by xreal: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonjebose:
Dey there! They roll in millions if not billions. Stealing is their past time

God dey.
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Cityguy: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jirate:
When will thieves learn to say the truth, you stole the money because you are a theif, not because of what the money was meant for, period. cool
God bless you. They stole (confirmed crime) while he INTENDS (probable act) to bribe with said money. To them, the act of stealing the said money was a patriotic one that merits commendations, perhaps with conferment of national merit award grin. Not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by surey: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
God will be with the masses of kwara state. When the falsehood is racing for twenty years, the truth will catch up with it within a twinkling of the eye.
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by jay7(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
ouzo1:
First bank abi....,o wonder them they form for ordinary customers like me,saraki make God help u say u no jam me for hell fire..I go beat u blue black

Abeg no go hell ooooo
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Oluwaiye2016: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Judiciary and Police are Nig biggest problem.
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
As you can see Nigeria is finished.

If you know retired civil servants that die daily CIA they can't go to hospital cos of 5 k drugs but person deh stash money for all centers of him rooms.no be say him win am for lottery or him company. He just deh sign am comot.

Nigeria. If there is a second coming Gid knows I no go near this place.
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Excuzeme: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jirate:
When will thieves learn to say the truth, you stole the money because you are a theif, not because of what the money was meant for, period. cool

Well, a thief, is a thief but like is said, "Even amongst thieves, there is something called HONOR".

They are thieves but even at that, they have a motive to steal this particular money: They wanted to show the Big thief (Saraki), that smaller thieves are also watching his moves!

They could have robbed any bank successfully, if they wanted to (They have the personnel and weapons needed)
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by GOFRONT(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
They ar d cause of hunger in da land
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by 989900: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
I think I'm just out of sync with most commenters, or most them didn't actually read the story.

The hundreds of millions and the theft are secondary here.

I know one of the names mentioned in this saga, and to think the justice dept., DSS, police, and 'Sarakrook' (SP), are all in bed together is some shame, it just sowed some seed of helplessness and hopelessness in project Nigeria in my mind.

If this is anywhere near the truth, and Daura (DSS), Belgore, and Abubakar are all in bed with Saraki, after reading this mess of a story, that means even the president's life is not safe!

God help us!
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by rhektor(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Olegbe, Olegba

All of them NA thieves including uncle bukky
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by agbonkamen(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
tomakint:
I love this.....but indeed many of the youths are bunch of retards, what do they really want? Just see how hundreds of millions are being shared by a serving Senate President who has no established companies like Dangote but only access to public funds illegally undecided and some miscreants here will still want a loafing bastard and bloody as this one to be their leaders. I ask again, what do the youths of Nigeria really want for their stolen future?
Nigeria youths are the problem of this country because they dont know what they want if not politician wont be using them as weapons of destruction
Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by Ndolarr: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Many legislooters such as Dinno and Sarakii as well as members of Judiciary and their families are abroad spending their ill gotten wealth! Yet some idiots will blame Buhari for naira crash against the dollar!! As long as these thieves roam around freely, spending moneys they did not work for, the naira will continue to crash!!! Nigerians should hold the legislators and judiciary responsible for our woes and not Buhari! They are the corrupt elements!!

2 Likes

Re: We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide by MamaletASO: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
A businessman can never denied his money..
Its only a political thief like him that denies.. After all he have opportunity to steal another one without sweating..
The youths are roaming about hungry without future..
I cry for Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.