Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,478 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria (8782 Views)

Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Fight2Finish: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[b]CAN has become a big DISGRACE.

I'm badly disappointed that a body supposed to promote Christian interests and pursue evangelism is reducing itself to an ethnic and bigoted association. What victimization? Did they even bother to examine the contents of the delivered speeches?

So what if some bigots are having belly aches at John Kerrys preference to visit the North on his last visit? So what if some people feel threatened at the rising profile of the North? Were any statements made by the Americans in support of terror or were any anti Christian sentiments expressed by either party to the visit?

The association has lost focus and had better retrace its steps before it's reduced to another politicized ethnic association like Ohaneze or OPC. It had better realize that northerners including Fulanis are part of its members so it should desist from making this issue look like a North vs South or Muslim vs. Christian affair. See the way it gave the bloody U.S the opportunity to take it to the cleaners by making completely baseless allegations and insinuations.

I'm ashamed to be represented by this disgrace of an association. [/b]
After all these your bold font one thought you could make a point but you disappointed as usual. CAN was/is right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Kingkamal(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
Obama administration supporting violent Sunni Islam expansionist agenda since he came to power. Don't be fooled, Obama is a closet muslim. Kerry's daughter is married to a billionarie muslim who has millions to continue to support the expansionist agenda of violent Sunni terror groups worldwide. Is it a coincide that under Obama, ISIS and others now reign supreme? Obama administration claimed to be fighting ISIS in Syria while it was infact training Rebels that soon decamp to the camp of ISIS immediately after the training. If Obama administration wasn't fooling the world about its fight against ISIS in Syria, why did it start shouting when Russia discovered its real motive and "honestly started bombing ISIS positions?" Btw, do we know that Obama till date still claims that ISIS is not islamic?
is true most ISIS military are Israelis trying to depopulate Muslims.
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by emmasege: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I'm badly disappointed that a body supposed to promote Christian interests and pursue evangelism is reducing itself to an ethnic and bigoted association. What victimization? Did they even bother to examine the contents of the delivered speeches?

So what if some bigots are having belly aches at John Kerrys preference to visit Sokoto on his last visit? So what if some people feel threatened at the rising profile of the North? Were any statements made by the Americans in support of terror or were any anti Christian sentiments expressed by either party to the visit?

The association has lost focus and had better retrace its steps before it's reduced to another politicized ethnic association like Ohaneze or OPC. It had better realize that northerners including Fulanis are part of its members so it should desist from making this issue look like a North vs South or Muslim vs. Christian affair. See the way it gave the bloody U.S the opportunity to take it to the cleaners by making completely baseless allegations and insinuations.

You are one of the uninformed Christians being used as instruments in the hands of anti-Christ and anti-Christian in Nigeria. We know your type very well. You were one of those who supported the current bigot in Aso Rock and claimed it didn't matter anyway if you voted for him. In less than a year, you can see him SUBTLY unfolding his Islamic agenda coupled with misgovernance that characterizes his government.

Keep on supporting the enemies of the cross who like to reduce you to an alien in your native land.

LORD, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DONALD TRUMP WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE USA.

4 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2016
What are you yapping about undecided

You can tell the U.S embassy to install a polling booth in Aba if you want Trump so badly.

emmasege:
[s]You are one of the uninformed Christians being used as instruments in the hands of anti-Christ and anti-Christian in Nigeria. We know your type very well. You were one of those who supported the current bigot in Aso Rock and claimed it didn't matter anyway if you voted for him. In less than a year, you can see him SUBTLY unfolding his Islamic agenda coupled with misgovernance that characterizes his government.

Keep on supporting the enemies of the cross who like to reduce you to an alien in your native land.

LORD, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DONALD TRUMP WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE USA. [/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm not a nnamdi kanu's fan but I remember him saying that the country is structured in such a way that the sultan of sokoto is the actual ruler. The British gave him the power to even control the president, have you asked yourself why we hardly hear any incident of voilence in sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Oblang(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Useless CAN. Christians are the worst hypocrites I ve seen. Jst like igbos always feeling like victim...I'm a Christian but the truth is I don't envy their ways...

3 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Oblang:
Useless CAN. Christians are the worst hypocrites I ve seen. Jst like igbos always feeling like victim...I'm a Christian but the truth is I don't envy their ways...

It's just irritating. We northerners abhor victim mentality like Satan's cancer so you can imagine how disgusting this show of shame is.

See the way the U.S embassy handled them like dull school kids.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you take a deep breath, calm down, put a leash on you emotions and muscles, properly align your thoughts, and make a coherent remark?? Is that too difficult a task to perform??

You always seem to be struggling with yourself.

I wonder what part of Otukpo you are from.

Smh.

Forget that brat. I've read in between her comments and found out that she's either an impostor or one of those OSU whose parents do their counter trade in otukpo.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by revolt(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Why should John Kerry visit CAN?

Mind you his job description does not include pandering to the insecurities of bigots.
that's how ppl like u blindly shouted buhari is a man of intergrity! Why did he visit sultan of sokoto, to discuss nigerias issues. So the head of islam in nigeria. You think US doesn't know the political terrain of nigeria. The same way has put northern moslems in all security positions and viable position n u still blindly thinks its equity. CAN raised a clandestine move by the US, I'm with them on this one shekina.

3 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:
US causing trouble everywhere. God please make Donald Trump to win.

Just to burst your bubble, trump is going to lose and lose very big come November. state that have been red since the 1960's are either turning purple or blue this year. State like Colorado and Alaska. Even the tradition red state like Texas are now toss up state. No one except demagogues, kkk apologies, white supremacists, brownshirts and every low of humanity want to be associated with trump the snake oil marketing loser.
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by uniklinkum(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2016
revolt:
that's how ppl like u blindly shouted buhari is a man of intergrity! Why did he visit sultan of sokoto, to discuss nigerias issues. So the head of islam in nigeria. You think US doesn't know the political terrain of nigeria. The same way has put northern moslems in all security positions and viable position n u still blindly thinks its equity. CAN raised a clandestine move by the US, I'm with them on this one shekina.

Stupidity is clearly the only skill set you have. So to discuss issues on insecurity in the northern Nigeria, the US Secretary of state should visit stakeholders in southern Nigeria. The logic of you and CAN officials is not only barbaric but also akin with that of stone age men.

3 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
revolt:

Yup. And Buhari is STILL a man of integrity (i'm sure you realize I'm not about to argue this fact with a rabid PMB hater).

@ bolded.... I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten that Kerry visited the Present in Abuja immediately after meeting the Sultan.

CAN just disgraced itself, imagine the response it got.

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by LMFashions: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Why should John Kerry visit CAN?

Mind you his job description does not include pandering to the insecurities of bigots.

If truly one of the reasons for his visit is to discuss religious tolerance why weren't the two parties involved (Islam and Christian) invited for discussion?

U said the speech he made is on their website, what about the one he had with them in confidence? Is dat also on their website? He visited the sultan of sokoto, he met with the northern governors and then the president. Isn't dat suspicious enough? Ur people dat we all know would have raised alarm if this happened down South especially the midget el-rufai.

If his visit was about welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians and there wasn't any sinister motive or hidden agenda then the right thing to do was talk with all 36 governors and not just 19 northern governors. U have nothing to say man.

5 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by agtltd(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
If the FG can bring to justice all those people killing in the name of religion, that will make Christian to have confidence in this government. The killing of innocent people is ob the rise, that is why CAN is reacting the way it doing now. I call on FG to bring to justice any one who kills for any reason.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Aufbauh:

Forget that brat. I've read in between her comments and found out that she's either an impostor or one of those OSU whose parents do their counter trade in otukpo.
I just keep wondering what kind of Idoma girl she is..
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:
US causing trouble everywhere. God please make Donald Trump to win.

Donald Trump loves you right back grin
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2016
LMFashions:

If truly one of the reasons for his visit is to discuss religious tolerance why weren't the two parties involved (Islam and Christian) invited for discussion?

U said the speech he made is on their website, what about the one he had with them in confidence? Is dat also on their website? He visited the sultan of sokoto, he met with the northern governors and then the president. Isn't dat suspicious enough? Ur people dat we all know would have raised alarm if this happened down South especially the midget el-rufai.

If his visit was about welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians and there wasn't any sinister motive or hidden agenda then the right thing to do was talk with all 36 governors and not just 19 northern governors. U have nothing to say man.

What speech was made in confidence? You really need to work on your insecurities and victim mentality.

I'm not about to flog a dead horse, this is an issue I've already treated in the past.

QuotaSystem:

Buhari's many trips that you called 'junketting' attracted tremendous international goodwill and financial commitments for the war against terror and development of the North and so you shouldn't be surprised at Sokoto being the first port of call for the U.S Secretary of State.

While you were screaming Ajala the traveler, relationships were being struck and bonds were being made with the rest of the world.

Northern Nigeria is constantly heckled, particularly by the South, for dragging the rest of the country backwards due to its human development statistics which urgently need to be addressed. Why do you now act surprised that the region's development is the priority of the President and his international partners?

Regarding national security (BH,NDA,IPOB), deliberations of that nature are made in Abuja where Kerry subsequently visited, and not Bayelsa.
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
uniklinkum:

Just to burst your bubble, trump is going to lose and lose very big come November. state that have been red since the 1960's are either turning purple or blue this year. State like Colorado and Alaska. Even the tradition red state like Texas are now toss up state. No one except demagogues, kkk apologies, white supremacists, brownshirts and every low of humanity want to be associated with trump the snake oil marketing loser.

You have time for uninformed nitwits.

I've told them to protest and occupy the Niger bridge until the US embassy places a polling booth in Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by 9japride(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

So what if some bigots are having belly aches at John Kerrys preference to visit the North on his last visit? So what if some people feel threatened at the rising profile of the North? Were any statements made by the Americans in support of terror or were any anti Christian sentiments expressed by either party to the visit?

[color=#006600][/color]

U are a big disgrace to Christian faith, one who can not fight to defend the Christians. It's your type that was instrumental to Turkey being converted to an Islamic country. Just because of some peanuts given to u by the government in power. For your information the last CAN president fought those Islamic fanatics up north action for action. Smh

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016

Deputy spokesman for the US embassy in Abuja, Mr. Larry bhachu made it clear that CAN statement is baseless and groundless, emphasizing that John
Kerry visited Sokoto to discuss with the followers of
Islam and Christianity on how develop Religious tolerance, and to overcome extremism among followers of different religions.

So who are the followers of Christianity at the meeting held in Sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by 9japride(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Oblang:
[color=#006600][/color]

U must be a northern Christian who still dine with Islamic radicals. If you don't like the south and Christians pls convert to Islam it will do us good that one spoilt egg has left the Christian fold.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Randy100: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

your mama born a better pikin in you.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by LMFashions: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What speech was made in confidence? You really need to work on your insecurities and victim mentality.

I'm not about to flog a dead horse, this is an issue I've already treated in the past.

Oh so his numerous junketeering wasnt even about Nigeria as an entity but about northern Nigeria. So much from a One Nigeria president. Let me guess, the Chinese president should be visiting the sultan soonest. Like I said earlier, u got nothing to say dude.

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by LMFashions: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Quotasystem this bros just asked a question, can u help him out pls?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by emmasege: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
What are you yapping about undecided

You can tell the U.S embassy to install a polling booth in Aba if you want Trump so badly.

If You were intelligent enough, you would've deduced from my identity that I'm a descendant of O'odua and an unadulterated and proud one for that matter.

Not every anti-Buhari or anti-APC is from that side of the country. "Igbale okunkun Tinubu ko lee gba opolo awa omo kaaro oojiire kan danu" (The occultic broom of Tinubu can't sweep off the brains of some of us, O'odua descendants). I mean, we can't all be bewitched.

4 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Re-watch this video and you will see why Nnamdi kanu was right after all.. infact his arrest was the hand work of British and American intelligence.. they are scared of his wisdom.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4[/img]
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by flokii: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2016
CAN has been taken over by Southern bigots who now see it as a means to spread hate and bigotry after all others failed. It should be SCAN 'southern' inclusive
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
LMFashions:

Oh so his numerous junketeering wasnt even about Nigeria as an entity but about northern Nigeria. So much from a One Nigeria president. Let me guess, the Chinese president should be visiting the sultan soonest. Like I said earlier, u got nothing to say dude.

LMFashions:

Quotasystem this bros just asked a question, can u help him out pls?

Thanks

And as I said earlier, I don't flog dead horses.

This will help your confusion.

https://www.nairaland.com/3308955/why-did-john-kerry-visit#48779697
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
emmasege:
If You were intelligent enough, you would've deduced from my identity that I'm a descendant of O'odua and an unadulterated and proud one for that matter.

Not every anti-Buhari or anti-APC is from that side of the country. "Igbale okunkun Tinubu ko lee gba opolo awa omo kaaro oojiire kan danu" (The occultic broom of Tinubu can't sweep off the brains of some of us, O'odua descendants). I mean, we can't all be bewitched.

I didn't expect an Omoluabi with half an ounce of common sense and capable of critical thinking to advocate for Trump despite his hateful, bigoted, retrogressive, extremist and anti Nigerian ideals.

If it looks, sounds and smells like a pig. It's more likely a pig.

2 Likes

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
God please make Trump to win cool

1 Like

Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You'll never get an answer only insults..

May the Almighty cause Trump to win cool
Re: United State Fires Back At Christian Association Of Nigeria by arewaboy(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Mr kerry welcome to the North.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Raid: Top Lawyers, Bankers, Others To Testify Against Judges / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / Gunmen Kill Four Borno Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.