Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking (7593 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Smellymouth: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Badyear:

Most you post a gif on every thread on nairaland

No, I "Mostn't"...

But, it's my data..
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by majour(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Badyear:

Most you post a gif on every thread on nairaland
Leave him be bro, he is ENTERTAINING ✔
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

No, I "Mostn't"...

But, it's my data..
I was just joking around with you, I like your GIF's and thank you for correcting me.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Badyear:

I was just joking around with you, I like your GIF's and thank you for correcting me.

Thanks a lot too boss..
I appreciate.. I hope your evening is going well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by HitlerGaddafi: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omo they bin force my guy do marriage ni o
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by onyedika946(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Don't be deceived, that is not his real face oo.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by dumie(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
The groom's face tho, he go scare person for midnight with that face

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by vicadex07(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

That's how change agents and zombies are being fed by Buhari. They must drink the bitter pill by force

Funny enough, most of the drugs out there are usually bitter. That what it takes for a sickman to get will.

Buhari is the bitter pill Nigerians need at this point in time
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Cool23(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Maybe he give her belle and papa say if e no accept am na grave e dey go
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by shegsrules(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool grin changes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Vision4God: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by lordkit2: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
toor
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Oppypoppy: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na by force to marry See dem...
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na so God create amgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY Aren't Girls FUNNY?!!! / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.