Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,264 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

Running Away From Luck [episode 1] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Running Away From Luck [episode 1] (428 Views)

Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 159/stop Running Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running Away From Luck [episode 1] by Realtunez: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
After Writing my Jamb i decided to find a job so that i would be able to raise some money and by the time i enter school i will turn *Omo Baba Olowo*....

After two weeks of searching i finally found one vacany ad on JIJI and i decided to give it a try i sent my details to the number written on the ad as instructed and 5hrs later i got a reply asking me to come for interview at a school named "Enhanced Glory Group Of Schools" on monday by 8:00am Lateness is not allowed... its saturday already so i began to prepare for my very first interview...

I woke up early that day took my bath, put on the new packing shirt my bro just bought and the tie i borrowed, eat my breakfast, picked up my file and said goodbye to my big bro
"Best of Luck" He replied...
as i was going i remembered that i dont have a pen on me luckily for me mama jide had already opened her shop so i just branched her shop took a pen and told her i will come and pay when am back

It was easy finding the school because it was by the roadside and every okada man in that area knows the school... As i was entering the school gate i met a man at the entrace
Man: Hi
Me: Good morning sir
Man: Are You here for the interview
Me: Yes
Man: Ok go inside u will notice a paper pasted on the wall read the instruction in it then take a left and you will see some other people there at the hall find yourself a sit we are coming...
Me: Ok sir...

I did as he said i read it instructions and entered the hall i met 6 people inside 4 females and 2 males ***chai becoz them dey find only 3 teachers*** i thought as i sat down quietly...

Two guys came in later and once it was 8:05am a man came in and the doors were shut he introduced himself as the Principal of the school and he told us that we were to write an aptitude test for them to determine does that will be choose in teaching their students...
2mins later another Man walked in holding a brown envelop in his left hand which was containing the test we were to be given... They begun sharing the papers and said we have 30mins to answer part A and after that they will bring Part B nd nobody is allowed to speak to the person beside him/her...
i collected the paper, dipped my hand into my left pocket to bring out my pen but couldnt find it there, i checked the right pocket too but it was not there, i opened my file bag and searched but i couldnt find it their ****But i took a blue Bic biro from mama Jide's shop now abi**** i checked the file bag again and couldnt find it....

It was then i knew that temitibami (My own has met me)

To be continued.......

[ copyright of http://realtunez.com ]

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Judges / Please Vote My Story Mr Shomolu For The Etisalat Flash Fiction / Wole Soyinka Set To Hold A Funeral!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.