Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice (707 Views)

Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by dibolic: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
well first thing i am not nigerian i am in love with this edo (ashia babe) and i want to marry her . i all ready propos her and her family also know me every one in her home i use to visit them a lot and they have agree on this relation ship . now my problem start when my papa die so i have to come to my country back and i am inviting her to come and see the place before she can decide to marry me . well i a had try this before to call her when i was in my country one and half years back to see that time my papa was alive and also accept this relation ship i have try my best ot call her but she never come give me some story . well now i m inviting her to come and see everthing with her eyes before we take this relation to next level. i m very keen for this she should come her to my place she argee on the and date was fix that she will come in mid of this octomber. now yesterday i she calld me and told she cant come on date we fix cause she is going to South africa . she told me some of his cousin friends invite her to SA to open a
shop . she told that she will come in next year form SA. well now i m in confuse i told her if reall dont want this realtion ship pls say so dont keep the things hanging she was claming that she love me so much and she miss me and i m the on she want . as i do my investigation i come to know she is going to SA to see his ex boy friend . now pls naira lander i do love this girl so much . what should i do should i move on with my life and try to forget her pls i need your advice
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by iice(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
Heh
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
Guy,u for do the writing 4 pigin english, i for understand am easily, thank God i wear bullet proof,dats why i still dey alive, which country u come from?mayb with the imformation i go fit help u with advise, i dey wait.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by justjojo(f): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
Wat d hell r u writing.Can hardly figure ur point.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by chidyke77(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ur nt a nigerian then where ar u frm?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by fishman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2009
a truth !! when a girl love she love so much that she wont even waste her time to you because in his heart and mind the only thing that she care to give all of her attention is to the one she loves not to you, so i prefer that you should stop loving her and give it a chance for you to find your love story to another girl,
here in my country philippines the ratio of girl and boy is about 1boy to 9 girl so look at the stats maybe in your country its almost the same so they should be craving for us guys because they have 8 other to compete for us with, kk!!
moving on with life is the most importanat thing.to find ouyt more visit www.datingfans..com
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by Czarskit(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hhdiue uhde opwp ncbsja owjeo nnzuwo lpoap aedisiu grin tongue
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
dibolic:

well first thing i am not nigerian i am in love with this edo (ashia babe) and i want to marry her . i all ready propos her and her family also know me every one in her home i use to visit them a lot and they have agree on this relation ship . now my problem start when my papa die so i have to come to my country back and i am inviting her to come and see the place before she can decide to marry me . well i a had try this before to call her when i was in my country one and half years back to see that time my papa was alive and also accept this relation ship i have try my best ot call her but she never come give me some story . well now i m inviting her to come and see everthing with her eyes before we take this relation to next level. i m very keen for this she should come her to my place she argee on the and date was fix that she will come in mid of this octomber. now yesterday i she calld me and told she cant come on date we fix cause she is going to South africa . she told me some of his cousin friends invite her to SA to open a
shop . she told that she will come in next year form SA. well now i m in confuse i told her if reall dont want this realtion ship pls say so dont keep the things hanging she was claming that she love me so much and she miss me and i m the on she want . as i do my investigation i come to know she is going to SA to see his ex boy friend . now pls naira lander i do love this girl so much . what should i do should i move on with my life and try to forget her pls i need your advice

Are u paying for the SA trip? Well, i don't think she loves u, i think she will use u and disappear. Don't put ur mind and soul on that girl pls.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by Fiona0007: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
@poster
She is probably seeing someone else. She is definitely not serious about you, that's all I can guess. I am afraid some people are not capable of keeping a long distance relationship.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by CrazyMan(m): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2009
Nna bikonu try and improve on your English o?

@Topic.
If she's actually going to South Africa to see her ex as you claimed, then I think its high time you call it quits.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On This Issue Male And Female Pls Advice by fishman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
The differences between men and women can affect a relationship, and the traits each sex of the species have in helping to build a healthy relationship.These male-female differences come to our attention when there is a relationship between a man and a woman. Early in a relationship, when sexual attraction is high and both partners are idealizing each other and giving each other the benefit of the doubt, there is usually no problem. However, when the relationship is older and the couple is trying to solve difficulties that they encounter in the course of the average day, the differences between the male and female way of doing things comes to the fore.

Typically, talking as a wife and a relationship guide or counselor, men like to be focused, logical and independent in their problem solving, whereas women like to rely more on emotional cues and like to network in their approach to problems. How often do we hear the complaint from the man that ‘we have discussed all this before, so there’s no need to go over it again’, as if the problem has been completely resolved, while the woman says, “I know, but I still don’t feel right about it.”

There is no easy answer to this dilemma, but as a guide to a healthy relationship, many couples deal with it by agreeing to differ or by going along with the more dominant partner’s ideas. The bottom line is that for women the most important issues are often to understand the problem and each other, to be heard and to be taken seriously, while for the man it is more urgent to solve the problem and learn from doing so how to solve similar problems in the future.i hope nthis nwill help you but to know more visit.www.datingfans..com.for futher enquires also click on the adverts by bthe side to get further explanation.take care.

(1) (Reply)

Age,is It Ayard Stick For Relationship / Why Does The Fools Fall In Love / Is Cheating Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.