Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain (549 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain by morereb10: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
I stumbled on this interesting piece of information and i cannot resist sharing it to all of my fans so that they will be pleased by it. The picture above says it all. This piece is from a wonderful friend of mine, though we have not met but she is a wonderful mother and a lovely wife and a very good counselor and a relationship expert. She is no other person that Esther Orupabo Chamberlain. Again we have not met yet.

Read below.....

Our Men are really wonderfully created by God. I remember when I was carrying my first child hmm, I will wake up at night and just being to cry, and most times nothing is wrong with Me o., I mean am fully okay, I just want my husband to stay awake and be telling me SORRY giving me anything and everything I want at that time knowing fully well that He will be leaving for the office before 7am the following morning.chai I baddddd. Lolzz

I love to talk about men because most of them are very patient with we ladies but most times we do take advantage of their kindness. No man is born heartless and no man is wicked, it's we ladies that makes them do what they do.

If you ever fine a man that loves and cherish you my sister pls hold that man very well because if you see what ladies are going through just to get a man to notice them my dear you will cry.

If you treat your Man like a King, He will treat you like a queen.

I love my husband 100% and am proud of being His Mrs. - don't forget to share.....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/no-man-is-born-heartless-it-is-we.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain by Raydos: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's not 100% accurate, sometimes if you treat him like a king, he will treat you like a slave or a nobody tongue
Re: No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
(smiling) nice one

(1) (Reply)

Lwkm! Woman Fakes Pregnancy With A Balloon Gets Bursted - Photos / Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child / Do You Want To Date With With Japanese Girl That Will Make You Wake Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.