Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,824 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" (42457 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Vince77(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
onatisi:
I weep for talented good professionals that still choose to remain in Nigeria ,they will only have themselves to blame in the future.the truth is the world has moved on beyond the level Nigeria is still operating

100% true

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Swetieswetie: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
The sport ministry is a failure it needs reshuffling how can U sent contigent to a competition and the only team that won the medal are not treated with respect shame to the Ministry shame to the Minister and shame to the failed system.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by humbleself242(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice decision bros but minister of sport Solomon Dalung dey mad

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Raypawer(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
try read before u post, for 5 months no salary!

nd if u take shit for the sake of money, not every body will, i've got self esteem

SuperBlack:
I guess he have gotten a better job or tired of the job. If not i don't see how you expect income and at the same time expect restpect. Call me anything you like at the end of the month you pay my salary.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by diegwu01: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
FG has no hand in the running of the NFF. FIFA strongly advocates its independence from the Government
the Blame should go to the NFF.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by ngmgeek(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good for Mr Siasia. Nigeria is one Country where Patriots are swindled, dishonored, insulted and under-appreciated.

Something is really wrong with the mental faculty of our leaders. Giant of Africa for mouth. NFF people, see your lives? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Deepfreezer(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is why some people call Nigeria Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
SuperBlack:
I guess he have gotten a better job or tired of the job. If not i don't see how you expect income and at the same time expect restpect. Call me anything you like at the end of the month you pay my salary.
just imagine d stupid mentality u upheld here...So because u pay somebody salary means u won't have respect for d person rite.. if person like me and u meet., one will surely give way to d other....

I will. never think like a Nigeria person...

nonsense country....

3 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by ShootToKill: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
We all know that the red-beret wearing m0ron and the wolves at NFF wanted their hands in that Japanese money.

The money would have dissapeared from a vault in the NFF glass house if Sia and mikel had dulled themselves.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
this siasia gragra is too much
nonsense statement
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Ugosample(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
clefstone:
We should just go back to our precolonial way of ruling ourselves where our Obas, Igwes and Emirs were our rulers. This democracy and oyibo way of govt doesn't suit is at all. It's the reason why we cannot get the simplest thing right. Imagine common sport we cannot manage. We hv to create a system that works for us otherwise Nigeria will not move an inch forward

As funny as your opinion sound, your suggestion is a Very VALID one
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
siasia too like money jor. no ounce of patriotism in his bone
God punish patriotism. for empty stomach abi.

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by samuelson06(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
admax:
I am tempted to say their is no hope for this country but as a Christian, I wouldn't.

We have clueless leaders elected by hungry citizens in this country.

I wish you well Samson, Kindly look for an organised African country to coach.

No citizen of Nigeria elect these guys. They buy their way through bribe, violence and threats to where they are.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
what ovation is loudest ? abi you think say na dele momodu ovation be this ? the nigga did not bring gold home. he needs to be flogged with koboko for bringing bronze home sad
another nonsense again.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
shocked nigga you dont need funds to play soccer. just put the ball on the ground and let 20 men and 2 goalkeepers chase it about and kick it about. wetin dem need the funds for na ? siasia is a spoilt brat. money dey hungry am. i will coach nigerian team for free if they will have me. grin
come here let me barbe ur hair....

I barbe people from Mar's hair using pliers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
wink2015:
Coach Siasia, You are making an unfortunate blunder in quiting unceremoniously at this stage. Besides, which country will even employ Nigerian coach abroad.

It is only in Nigeria, Coaches like Siasia, Amodu, Eguavoen, and the Late Stephen Keshi will only get outstanding jobs.

Is it England that will employ a third rated Coaches like Siasia.

Coach Siasia will still come and beg Nigeria and that will be a pay back time.
think with ur head. Stephen Keshi got a job in South Africa before he died....they are valued more outside this nonsense country okay

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Ejefash(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
I am sorry for this country called Nigeria,we don't appreciate good things,our leaders are useless.other countries spend so much money still they don't win anything.look at our boys what they go through still our leaders didn't appreciate them.i am sorry for this country.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by lokonzo78: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Someone should please tell President Buhari that the most incompetent Minister he has is Dalung. He's got no class and has a very poor man management technique he needs most to succeed as a Minister. He is not even vast on sport matters. He's a disgrace to this country after calling USA United State of Nigeria. He should be sacked now and a sport oriented person should be appointed immediately. Sports if well taken care of can take thousands of jobless youth off the street. My candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by dapiluv: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
So many things is begging for attention in this country.We have never one day respect our own.The new super eagle coach will earn 18m monthly and they cant pay siasia 5m in a month.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by mikolo80: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
admax:
I am tempted to say their is no hope for this country but as a Christian, I wouldn't.

We have clueless leaders elected by hungry citizens in this country.

I wish you well Samson, Kindly look for an organised African country to coach.
which Part have you played in making it better
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
S6un:
Let us stop pretending, Nigeria cannot work as a country. the differences are too great to resolve. The problems in Nigerian sports is a microcosm of the wider problems in the country.
what are the differences. So if we jam now you will just have problem with me for no reason. Forget our mumu politicians there are no differences. We all get along fine until elections
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by blazer234: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:
he don hammer japanese money nah plus mikel share..no time to drag d money wey NFF dey eye so na to quit sharperly

Are you joking or you were away in the land of dead and just woke up this night?
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by annylove(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kudos to him, he has taken the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by lilliesboy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Not a new thing.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by openmine(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Its official....PMB is super clueless.....and his terrible ministers esp that red cap wearing dalung is ultra clueless....
I support d decision of Samson siasia...I recommend dat Japan hire him to coach their U23 team for the next olympics....Chai wat a country....

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by hommespecia: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
clefstone:
We should just go back to our precolonial way of ruling ourselves where our Obas, Igwes and Emirs were our rulers. This democracy and oyibo way of govt doesn't suit is at all. It's the reason why we cannot get the simplest thing right. Imagine common sport we cannot manage. We hv to create a system that works for us otherwise Nigeria will not move an inch forward
you've said it all.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by OMAR12: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
charge him for treason, how can u be tired of Nigeria and want out. I won't be surprised if the DSS pick him up.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
God punish patriotism. for empty stomach abi.

nonsense
siasia is a rich man. dat nigga aint hungry angry wink
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by jhidey08(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
He tried and did his best considering the shoddy preparations and the non availability of funds and the thieving NFF & the beret wearing bereft sport minister, if other more prepared nations crashed out at the group stages with enough preparation, l think Siasia deserves an accolade cool
if u know how many months they spent in camp u wouldn't type what u just type here, they've been in camp for the past 8months b4 going 2 Atlanta for tour.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is this not the third time and counting now? Abeg jor, he's coming back, sooner than later. Nobody should give it a second thought, he's doing initial gra-gra again.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
BabaO2:
He must return Japanese undue gratification
Go and collect it from him nah. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test / Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) / Why Is Gerard Pique Retiring? These Are The Four Main Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.