Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect (702 Views)

Man Bathes Girlfriend With Acid After Family Rejects Marriage Proposal / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / 22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by okpismart: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2016

The Police has arrested a 22-year-old student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO), Ondo State, Chukwudi Oweniwe, for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeye.

The accused allegedly killed the deceased by luring her to a bush at Ilu-Abo in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, and hitting her on the head with a stone. He was alleged to have performed some ritual acts on his late girlfriend
Chukwudi and Nifemi were both Part Time (PT) Three students of the Department of Science and Laboratory Technology (SLT).

When paraded before reporters at the police command in Akure, the state capital, the suspect confessed to the crime but denied using her for ritual purposes.

“I invited her from Owo to Ayede-Ogbese, and after introducing her to my parents, I lured her into a bush and strangled her leaving her body in the bush,” he said.

“On the second day, I asked a commercial motorcycle rider to take me to the bush where I left her and observed that she was not dead. I used a stone to hit her head and she died immediately.

“My parents became curious when they did not see her. I was arrested by the police in Ayede Ogbese, and from there, they transferred me to the Special Anti-cultism Squad in Akure.”

When asked by reporters why he killed his girlfriend, Chukwudi said that he did not know what came over him.

He said he had dated the deceased since February 2016, and she was faithful to him.

The Ondo State Police commissioner, Mrs. Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison, said Nifemi’s remains were recovered in the bush by men of the Special Anti-cultism Squad.

She said that the suspect would soon been charged to court as investigation is ongoing.

Source: http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/why-i-killed-my-girlfriend-with-a-stone-suspect/
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by HungerBAD: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Damn.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by EpicMaurice(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by agwom(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by Pidggin(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Black man black soul sad
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Connie will not abt dis act......bunch dull fools.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend With A Stone – Suspect by Acepen(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

White Man Caught In Sambisa Forest / Plateau State Police Intercepts Trucks Carrying 145 Stolen Kids In Jos / Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.