Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,495 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? (766 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by 9iceX(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
For like 7 months of our relationship, all we do is talk on phone, talk along street. Neva a moment in the room wit each other, not for what u think but at least, i need 2 feel d togetherness and feel loved.
Invited her over to my bunk seems like trying to lite up a wet wood, so i decided 2 call it off.
, I stoped calling & texting her, but neva told her what she had done wrong. 3wks now, no communication, Did i broke up d rite way?
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
No you didnt its actually the most immature way of handling this situation. Why didnt you tell her what she was doing wrong in the relationship? Now the poor girl is out there beating herself up. Call her and tell her so that she can have closure.
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
¬.¬
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by 9iceX(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
Thank Q gurl! 4real i felt somehow guity 'bout not doing the shit the rite way, But this is wht i tort 'Even if i told her what she's done, its pure certain that she ll apologize. And if we finally reconcile, i still av 95% assurance that she wnt change a bit, Guess she's just trying to claim being a saint or probably immature.
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by yme1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
@poster
has it ever crossed your mind that she wants you to call it quit yourself? undecided
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
Maybe she hasnt connected well enough with you to want to sleep with her. Did you just buy her one meal and then take her to your crib to do the do? Girls like things to progress in a much more slower pace. I think you should be understanding not every girl is a pretender undecided
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by 9iceX(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
@y me, , i dont think so, Infact it's not so,

@Ebonyeyes, , gaash, i am not inviting her over for sex, pls get my msg. Ok let me ask u, when u met ur guy/man, how long does it take u to know where he stays?
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by Czarskit(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
9iceX:

For like 7 months of our relationship, all we do is talk on phone, talk along street. Neva a moment in the room wit each other, not for what u think but at least, i need 2 feel d togetherness and feel loved.
Invited her over to my bunk seems like trying to lite up a wet wood, so i decided 2 call it off.
, I stoped calling & texting her, but neva told her what she had done wrong. 3wks now, no communication, Did i broke up d rite way?

Yes! You broke down the wrong way! cool
Re: The Way I Broke Up Wit Her: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2009
9iceX:

@Ebonyeyes, , gaash, i am not inviting her over for sex, pls get my msg. Ok let me ask u, when u met your guy/man, how long does it take u to know where he stays?
A few months no pressure.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Go Out With Lady That Is Taller Than U? / What An Emotional Disapointment? / Cowards You Can Now Woo Ur Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.