Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head (5964 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
I don't know how to explain this my people, but there is this lady I met at a park sometimes ago and somehow we became lovers.. well just a no string attached kinda relationship. the problem here is that when ever we start having sex or about to, something knocks me hard on the head. at first I thought she was the one deliberately doing it, until I discovered she isn't the one.
the funny part happened yesterday when she came as usual then as I was about to pull, the knock hit me so hard I couldn't hold myself I wept... is it that this girl is joking with me?
what's it I can do to stop this incessant knocking series before am knocked out... help a brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by kuchikau: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.

5 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by yomalex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
You still get time draw cartoon?
Na spiritual knocking
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
If die no they hungry you, better give her chance.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Alertz3(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
You don't need to do anything to stop it. Just continue till death come after all something must kill a man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Pierocash(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
hehehehe op,clear case of spiritual husband.make use of d next exit point and discharge before u die young.if u r nt spiritual enough u better vamus

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by sinaj(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
No strings attached nd u fuccking

Guy I hail o!

Njoy ur knock frm her spiritual hubby grin

11 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
A sign for you to stop fortin some else's future wife grin

Thank me larra cool
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by mzhorlah(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Run for ur life bro
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by queenoflafia(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bros police station dey hungry u abi
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Cool23(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
And u still they bleep no don't stop oo mtchewwwwww
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by delishpot: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
This one is funny sha. I will pass on this one. Let the knocks keep raining on his head until he begins to use what is inside it aka brain

doctorkush:
I don't know how to explain this my people, but there is this lady I met at a park sometimes ago and somehow we became lovers.. well just a no string attached kinda relationship. the problem here is that when ever we start having sex or about to, something knocks me hard on the head. at first I thought she was the one deliberately doing it, until I discovered she isn't the one.
the funny part happened yesterday when she came as usual then as I was about to pull, the knock hit me so hard I couldn't hold myself I wept... is it that this girl is joking with me?
what's it I can do to stop this incessant knocking series before am knocked out... help a brother

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ahahahahaha! Oesophagus is a life threatening condition.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by GoldenJAT(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
na till u run mad u go get sense....na her spiritual bobo de warn u so!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol.. and you still sleeping with her...probably the knocking turns you on lipsrsealed
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
help, the babe called to say she will be coming around tomorrow again...
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by olagold79: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]You really need an advice, I think you should come back when you are knocked out.

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by sunkoye: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Guy..since u were able to draw cartoon.....don't worry u are fine. Pls contact as soon as cartoon seems to be the last tin on ur mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by vivianbelema(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Spiritual hubby alert
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by olagold79: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
lolzzz
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by jamalnation(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
op u must be frm kenya
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by ojun50(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bt see has una take dis op serious

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by kennethco16(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
U dy fear...... angry I can see it grin grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by bitchcrafts: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Even a goat will laugh at this one cheesy Spiritual konji+ eheh... Serious one here oh TB Joshua grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by antieverything(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
lwkmd ..la wa
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
jamalnation:
op u must be frm kenya
no am Nigerian...
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Ahahahahaha! Oesophagus is a life threatening condition.
what's oesophagus??
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hhhh
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
olagold79:
bros, are u booking space again??
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
No strings attached nd u fuccking

Guy I hail o!

Njoy ur knock frm her spiritual hubby grin
is no string attached that serious
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
my brother there are two things involved..
either ur village people dey after u..
OR
u get spirit wife/or maybe she get spirit hubby!
in other words --- This na Gobe!
NP - Gobe by Davido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.