Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,023 members, 7,970,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija (1973 Views)

These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / Funny Sign Boards You'll See Only In Nigeria / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Drinokrane: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nigerians have taken to the act of writing on sign boards like fish to water.
I mean we love big sign boards that warn you to cease and desist from doing stuff. This is because we know our countrymen hardly ever listen if you tell them. Nor do they like doing the right thing except you threaten them.
Sign boards are meant to be informative, threatening (only in Naija), easy to read and many other things. But not these sign boards!
Check out these sign boards, the most hilarious I’ve ever seen anywhere:
1. Slow Down
Is it a bomb or a bump? If you see this, will you still drive forward?

2. Refuse Dumping 1
Nigerians have no chill. It’s not that deep abeg!

3. Nanny Wanted
I didn’t know there were non-living nannies. According to this notice, there is:

4. Flower Warning
Please, the school that whoever wrote this sign went to deserves to be closed.

5. Refuse Dumping 2
I bet they “court” whoever wrote this sign and “prosicuted” them.

6. Finger Licking Restaurant
The Lord is truly your “stranth” if you eat here.

What other funny signs have you come across before?
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
EPIC!
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by NoGawking: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by bentlywills(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by faorex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
EPIC I love Naija

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Football Vs Sex Joke / MUTATED LOVE(i love this poem....) / Read This You Go Laugh Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.