Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) (44808 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by Duru009(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Obasanjo boys
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by seguno2: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
micklplus:
Ogaju.

The hustle didn't start today.
If only they all have given their best without becoming one of naijas problem, things would have been better.

You sef, how can anyone associate with Obasanjo and not become one of our country's problems?
You never hear sey sheep wey follow dog waka must to follow am chop shit?
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ideology(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:

The word tourist made me laugh, as my friend said na im all the Nigerians said they were but the immigration no believe as dem no say Nigerians no dey do tourism na hustlers the Nigerians be, E say one of them whey be Pastor, load im luggage with native shirts to sell so as to cover im flight ticket! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha, i just remembered one of my uncle Used to fly Botswana monthly to visit his wife, he later saw it as an opportunity to do business, na so The man buy 100Ankara every time He travels gives it to the wife to sell, one day he was arrested and asked to pay tax, some other duties for bringing in such items.

It appears that they got used to seeing him with Ankara.

If na tax we go pay na …, i fit do my MBA there … cheesy

Use the opportunity build networks
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ayusco85(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
JustCare:

hmmmm. great! you have a pm. reply with your whtasapp number asap.

OK. It's a crazy idea o. I rather communicate Tru email. Before I put my self in trouble
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by JustCare: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayusco85:

OK. It's a crazy idea o. I rather communicate Tru email. Before I put my self in trouble
You don't have anything to fear. Nigeria is already in a bigger trouble.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ayusco85(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
JustCare:

You don't have anything to fear. Nigeria is already in a bigger trouble.

Lol. I mean my idea of how the revolution shld be
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
See Obj products, what can we say of them, good or bad product.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by JustCare: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. I mean my idea of how the revolution shld be
You have a mail.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by tok2olije: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
They look quite innocent in the picture.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ayusco85(m): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
JustCare:
You have a mail.
I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.