Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage (3553 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Luckymay:
Well, you can't do much to change the already existing scenario. Just do your best to stay faithful and the rest is left for the other party. I'm sure one day 'monkey go go market but e no go fit return'
truth of life.... kingcheezypuff where are now? haven't seen my nairaland bae for a while now. anyway please lets do pm. i really need you. (like your help) need to ask few questions.
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
kelval:
truth of life.... kingcheezypuff where are now? haven't seen my nairaland bae for a while now. anyway please lets do pm. i really need you. (like your help) need to ask few questions.
what could you have 2 ask you can't ask here?
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
what could you have 2 ask you can't ask here?
is that really you? one thing i know for sure about you is you always write in colors. anyway, dont worry anymore. i got it settled. what happen to the moniker i know?
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Marriage and relationship gets boring after a while .Almost everyone cheats if clear opportunity presents itself .it is only human nature to be fascinated by new adventure or to taste the forbidden. Girls love sex more than guys . cheating on someone doesn't mean you dont love them ,you just want to get a little spice and adventure in your life . As couples get older beyond 60,the relationship becomes more about companionship rather than infatuation and sex.
Re: When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2016
kelval:
is that really you? one thing i know for sure about you is you always write in colors. anyway, dont worry anymore. i got it settled. what happen to the moniker i know?
still have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Hold On Or Let Go? Help!!!! / Did Mugabe Say This About Women Feeding Men? / What Causes Blood Flow After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.