Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date (1008 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Handsome777(m): 5:27am On Aug 28, 2016
How to Impress a Woman You Want to Date

What is the typical new date experiences?

I would guess about 90% of you would say either go together to an eatery to eat or to some boring event, which is indeed true. However, I have discovered in the last year another new dating experience that beats these two in every single criterion:

The YOU-cook-for-HER-at-YOUR-place dating experience

Here is how I go about it...

Whenever I talk with a woman and am interested in asking her out on a date, I smoothly change the conversation to food/cooking. Say something like "I'd love to cook for you, but you'd have to wash the plates!" (of course, with a smile or you mess the whole stuff up!).

Always plan something for after the meal — this makes her comfortable with the idea of coming to your place. This is the time to go to a photo studio or anything that makes you exit your apartment/house. Please, don't think of sex yet.

Most girls will be impressed that you are confident enough to cook for her without expecting any dirty "favors" in return. Knowing this, she will, in most cases, say yes. (If not, she might not be interested or might want another type of date.)

Bringing her to your place is not all, guys — this is where you need to show her your skills.

Before she arrives, clean your place. Have it smell like oranges (I'm serious!), have an immaculate bathroom, make your bed, etc. You can put any type of music (or none at all), but not Treysongz with his sex lyrics (that is a you-want-sex-from-her detector for women!) lol.

Buy drinks, snacks, fruits, and chocolate if you don't have any. Let her first feel relaxed with the snacks, serving drinks while it heats up. Then, prepare ameal by yourself (food is soooooo easy, cheap and good) and serve it on heated plates.

Afterwards, the chocolate with the fruits after meal (fruits are a must, they are programmed in women's brain to make them attracted to you, lol)
You can of course change this up, but I can tell you by experience, an experience like this will cost me about N1,000 - N1,500, probably half of the cost of buying two plates of food in a first-class eatery, and without all the fuss about who pays.

I suggest not to spend too much because this comes off a bit strong (and expensive for you, without added value), like if this first date is a huge deal for you (it shouldn't be!).

The night will show her your skills and your class. You should end up above at least 95% of the guys she's dated, and you'll know about it. Expect to hear words such as "sophisticated", "classy", "charming", etc. from her).

So if you were able to get good vibes with her, you can expect things to go well. Being the Guy that you are, you can judge to see if going out afterwards is absolutely necessary (I normally do) or if taking selfies together at home is good. (Always be prepared though... Get a good camera phone, condoms, a new toothbrush and towel for her, if she shows signs of sleeping over at your place etc.)

Try this out at least once; it's good for your wallet and your love life. And remember, girls talk between themselves; this can be a reputation-builder.

Hope this helps you as much as you guys expect from me.

SOURCE: www.http://nigerianinterest..co.id/2016/08/how-to-impress-woman-you-want-to-date.html?m=1
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by callmelanner(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Let me try this new skill out grin
Am coming...
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by duullie88(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Luckymay(f): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice.
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by kennykg(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one op
Nice dp luckymy cool
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Arthurwinner(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
why impress a woman when you are the man
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Arthurwinner(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
why impress a woman is too early
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Handsome777(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Handsome777(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Haba! lalasticlala make e reach front page na
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
why impress a woman when you can make them impress you? (cash grin)

I don't get it, you don't get, we don't get.

nice one bruv cool
Re: How To Impress A Woman You Want To Date by Handsome777(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

MAN CONSULTS 65 PASTORS BEFORE MARRYING - WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS SHOCKING / 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know / 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.