Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? (667 Views)

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by aylagos(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2016
When she finally say yes to you after some months of wooing her and how do you feel when she finally land on your bed and girls how do feel too ? Let's be honest
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by duullie88(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Time to reap ma dividends

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by aylagos(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2016
duullie88:
Time to reap ma dividends
thats wicked feeling
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by nonjebose(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Remorseful
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by duullie88(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2016
aylagos:
thats wicked feeling

Wicked feeling how..if u invest won't u reap, besides relationships now are based on an illusion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by aylagos(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
duullie88:

Wicked feeling how..if u invest won't u reap, besides relationships now are based on an illusion
hmmm this life
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by duullie88(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2016
aylagos:
hmmm this life

Men r attracted to what dey see, d@s y women wear make up..
Women are attracted to what they hear, d@ y men lie
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by aylagos(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2016
duullie88:

Men r attracted to what dey see, d@s y women wear make up..
Women are attracted to what they hear, d@ y men lie
jesus shocked
Re: How Do You Feel The First Time She Consider You? by mumumugu(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
mision accompnished

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Oo.i Do Dream My Gf Betrayed Me. / When Love Made You Stay For Better For Worse. / You Can't Believe Who's Birthday It Is Today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.