Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Message Of The End Time To The Christians Out There! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Of The End Time To The Christians Out There! (302 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of The End Time To The Christians Out There! by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Food for thoughts to the Christians out there!

Yea, you have been Christian for so many years but my question is that is there really any change in your life? Do you so forth any attributes pertaining to CHRIST? Remember that the early disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ walked with Him for just about three and half years and there life were transformed into Apostles of FAITH. You have been carrying BIBLE more than 10 years and there is no change in your lifestyle, do you really believe in what the scripture says? Or are you just a church goer? Or are you just among the crowd? A real Christian cannot walk with the bible, obeying and submitting to what the scripture says for 3 years without showcasing the Christ-like lifestyle. In the old testament, the people of old have to spent 40 years in the wilderness because the leader, the instigator of the law, I.e Moses himself spent 40 years running from the sin he committed. So it wasn't possible for the people of the old to attained the level of spirituality in the law because of their leader but thank God for the new testament and for the genuine holiness of our Author and finisher of Faith who helped us to reduced the years of wilderness into 3 years. I can strongly ascertained you that if you truly live your life according to the law of the scripture for like 3 years, and you made up your mind like the man EZRA, in Ezra 7:10 then you will see the new being in you and you will be able to walk the spirit walk. At that time you will be totally dead to the flesh. *I love you and there is nothing you can do about it*

(1) (Reply)

Follow To Know / The Sure Refuge / Delivered From Accident And New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.