Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) (1413 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / Just For Fun!!! Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / 50 Mumu Fact U Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) by iCraze6(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2016
BROWNIE'S 10 MUMU FACT (PAGE 2)

1. Ugly Girls can Kill to protect any cute Guy they manage to Date.

2. Every blackberry User in Nigeria Hates MTN.

3. People who laugh at your jokes are more likely to be interested in having sex with you."

4. Igbo girls don't lick their Ice cream, they Chew it!"

5. Women know within the first minute of meeting someone, if they would have sex with that individual.

6. 98% of Short men don't Cut their jeans trousers, they Fold it hoping to Grow again.

7. 90% of young ladies in Nigeria go to burials to 'party'

8. Mouth odour Can cause Miscarriage.

9. During sex, a typical yoruba girl screams ''ejor ma binu''. Meaning ''please i am sorry''"

10. It's only a Yoruba man that can use his bathing bowl to make Eba

Check out the 1st page of the mumu facts on iCraze6 page.
Or like by clicking this link
Facebook.com/iCraze6
or check me out here

pls reshare

1 Like

Re: Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Just for no 9&10 alone

2 Likes

Re: Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) by seacoast(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Ogini di?
Re: Ten Hilarious Mumu Facts (page 2) by Aremu01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
So funny I forget to laugh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Claims To Have Had Sex With A Snake-woman! Read His Story! / Can You Eat This Kind Of Meal? / Amibo Room , Juat To Make You Laugh......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.