Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,344 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (927281 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tbaib(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Avalon316:

I asked Fanshawe college to send the Money to my own very domiciliary account,they refused. See attached emails. My problem is...do they have the right to say where the refund goes to?

everything in canada is refunded via original form of payment unless rules change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tbaib(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
michV:
Once they get their TRV and you didn't get,you are no longer on thesame page with them, even during application for TRV they would give you countless chats,mails,questions,help review and calls.but once they get the TRV and enter that country.little assistance to help pay application fee to refund the individual on agreeable rate becomes a problem.Helping with GCMS note application which you aint doing free for me becomes a hard decision and many more but not to mention."indirectly you are telling me all man for himself". you ll come to think of within you "i thought we were good mates on chat and helping each other for this major goal". Sincerely if you interest is SOLELY to utilize me don't PM ME.i hate selfishness..i am not being egoistic but wiser

i am sorry to hear your story, similar to a girl that used and dumped me i got a place bought furniture's only for her to say last minute that she is staying with family friend, it is the bitter truth in Canada every man for himself, your friend that u even eat together will hide information from you last minute. dont expect the same people that you help to help you back instead God sends other people in their place and they will sure learn their lessons, even tough it still hurts i have learnt to always do good because God will repay me, but yeah thats how all this people do as if u are eran igbe when you land for canada

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by john4affiliate: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gurus in the house. Is it compulsory to pay tuition fee b4 apply to CIC cos all this delay is too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2016
I don dey observe things for here since morning i don read everything from part 7 to part 11, from findings i discovered that 90% of those that were rejected were PGC(D) while the remaining 10% constituted masters + undergraduate (i am not sure i saw a phd applicant complain) .

With this info, is it safe to deduce that a person has more chances applying for masters?

And pls i need the whatsapp contact of any Nigerian presently running masters in engineering in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2016
tbaib:
this is for people that recently traveled out of Nigeria to Canada, i will be visiting Nigeria after 2 years away and i am wondering if they disturbed you on your trip out for carrying food stuffz and what did you do?

Nope, just avoid palm oil, milk and meat you would be fine

My bag was not even touched at any airport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2016
john4affiliate:
Gurus in the house. Is it compulsory to pay tuition fee b4 apply to CIC cos all this delay is too much

No its not Sir, its a personal decision in my opinion or if the deadline for payment is near then you can go ahead and pay before submission

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2016
jamal411:
@MichV classic naija behavior. That's life my bro, dem go disturb u taya. The thing is you aren't obliged to help or answer anyone and pls don't ever feel bad if you decide not to answer or help with questions or reviews. Afterall there are countless others youve helped qith answers and reviews previously. Because once trv land dem go bone u like bad habit or come on NL tell u how beautiful Canada is... Meanwhile my biometrics letter showed up last friday and I've finally done biometrics after 7 weeks+. Then there goes a fresh round of waiting for the decesion proper. Sometimes I think the wait time is intentional, do they receive more applications than the UK or US? I've been to the UK over 10 times in the last 5yrs, once to Bahamas and once to Dublin and CIC still ticked travel history as an issue... I don't think those ppl read the applications oooo.
I submitted a letter telling them to feel free to refuse any application for PR or Asylum from me. I only intend to study and leave. Abi wetin dem want make person do na, as dem dey Hurd their visa.
Not only how beautiful Canada is but also i am very busy.you can be very busy which i wldnt doubt you but i am the one JOBLESS to be active and responsive?? Meanwhile a lady i met on German study thread,we met physically today,she gave me break down tips and guide and willing to offer more till the success of this outcome.she even reviewed my SOP on my PC and made amendments.as i was about to offer her some money for her time,refreshment,transport and assistance, she refused and said thank you and left.i felt amazed and i was just looking at her walk majestically away.Good people still exist.

I have to pour out my "painment today". If selfishness and ingenuity run in your blood the individual shouldnt PM me..I am still fighting for my own race too!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2016
vinci500:
They actually waived it for me!
really? What prog are you going for? And what did you study in ur undergrad? Or did u apply for a waiver? Just wondering aw urs got waived
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lawmerchant: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2016
iyobs7:

Bro please I sent you an email. I am the guy seeking admission and you sent me a link to some courses remember?
Resend to lawmerchant3@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by kakamsi: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning good people of nairalanders. Please can someone help me with this question " can somebody who graduated with a PASS in Bsc and with a CGPA of 3.9 in post graduate diploma obtain an admission into MASTERS in education in Canada. If it's possible which university do u suggest.
@Justwise
@Michv
@Thesoj
@other gurus in the house help a sister.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Initially I was going for MSc - IDIS before I eventually switched to MSc Biochemistry because couldn't get a supervisor on time in the former. I applied for a waiver filled some forms and it was granted and an evaluation form was sent to me, still expecting admission letter though their processing seem to take alot of time (5 Months now).
Judgepelumi:
really? What prog are you going for? And what did you study in ur undergrad? Or did u apply for a waiver? Just wondering aw urs got waived
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tbaib(f): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2016
brandymcmb:

Nope, just avoid palm oil, milk and meat you would be fine

My bag was not even touched at any airport

Thanks for replying friends mum recently came and they took her beans and elubo and palm oil at muritarla airport even after she dropped 2k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 04, 2016
tbaib:

Thanks for replying friends mum recently came and they took her beans and elubo and palm oil at muritarla airport even after she dropped 2k

I gave those ones 1k, they just unzipped the bag and zipped it back

They didn't even open it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Does the VO have any thing to do with cgpa? I mean does it affect TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Na so life be bro, that shouldn't stop u or anyone from helping others.No think am. I just wish Nigerians can be like the Chinese and Indians, our life go don better pass Di's. But we too get selfish people for our country. LIFE CODE: don't expect favour or helpbfrom someone u don help before to avoid disappointment.
michV:
Not only how beautiful Canada is but also i am very busy.you can be very busy which i wldnt doubt you but i am the one JOBLESS to be active and responsive?? Meanwhile a lady i met on German study thread,we met physically today,she gave me break down tips and guide and willing to offer more till the success of this outcome.she even reviewed my SOP on my PC and made amendments.as i was about to offer her some money for her time,refreshment,transport and assistance, she refused and said thank you and left.i felt amazed and i was just looking at her walk majestically away.Good people still exist.

I have to pour out my "painment today". If selfishness and ingenuity run in your blood the individual shouldnt PM me..I am still fighting for my own race too!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2016
vinci500:
Initially I was going for MSc - IDIS before I eventually switched to MSc Biochemistry because couldn't get a supervisor on time in the former. I applied for a waiver filled some forms and it was granted and an evaluation form was sent to me, still expecting admission letter though their processing seem to take alot of time (5 Months now).
oh thats nice... I thought abt the waiver too but felt it will be a long thing and wasnt sure if i had the right docs to back it up so i dd toefl and pass d required score. Are you applying for fall/winter? I'd advise u mail d admission ppl to know whats up wif the delay. Mine is till feb bfr i knw my fate.....so long cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Winter oo (January, 2017), thanks for the advice though, i did that yesterday. I eventually wrote IELTS too and passed the required score but i didn't even bother submitting it since twas already waived - wish i could ask for a refund from the British Council smiley .
Judgepelumi:
oh thats nice... I thought abt the waiver too but felt it will be a long thing and wasnt sure if i had the right docs to back it up so i dd toefl and pass d required score. Are you applying for fall/winter? I'd advise u mail d admission ppl to know whats up wif the delay. Mine is till feb bfr i knw my fate.....so long cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2016
vinci500:
Winter oo (January, 2017), thanks for the advice though, i did that yesterday. I eventually wrote IELTS too and passed the required score but i didn't even bother submitting it since twas already waived - wish i could ask for a refund from the British Council smiley .
ehya.. but hp u are aware you do not need a supervisor before u can apply now for any prog i think. Text me on whatsapp lets relate more pls 07068491275
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cutiebum17: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
good evening house, I want to ask if I can submit and collect my international passport through DHL if they request for my passport.cos I have applied for study permit online but I want to use my passport to travel.
@justwise
@Michv
@Thesoj
@other gurus in the house.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
lawmerchant:

Resend to lawmerchant3@gmail.com

I just did with this email talk2iyobosa@hotmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
It's quite unfortunate my program (MSc-BCH) does. I'm more of a Telegram kinda person...install the app if you don't already have and let me know after you've done so! Hope to hear from you soon.
Judgepelumi:
ehya.. but hp u are aware you do not need a supervisor before u can apply now for any prog i think. Text me on whatsapp lets relate more pls 07068491275
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bjmme: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you Ajayi,I will pm you
Ajayi4:

What do you want to get from the person? I read English and going for Linguistics.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CapitalCee(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
vinci500:

Brother which school did you apply to, I want to also apply for masters in biochemistry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Halarby: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why this thread come silent like dis, make dem come pour TRV update na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Halarby:

My brother, I wonder too o, CIC don make this site look boring of recent. Everyone is anticipating cheering news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CoCoLav(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hi guys,

For those who have done a paper application before, how can I get my UCI or application number? where can I find it?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Halarby:

This season no fresh at all.....CIC make us dey feel like say no be we dey apply bfore wey good news dey come. make dem try boost our morale make we dey pop in more app dey chop more TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello everyone. please I need advise here whether to go ahead or not. I already have admission for winter term 2017. and all my documents to apply for TRV is ready except for my sponsor SOA. he recently told me that his account is on debit but since last week till today he sent a message that he will build it with 2million and at the end of the month the turnover will be 7 million naira. I don't understand that terms and the turnover thing. please any advice on this issue or sud I defer till May 2017?

Note: my tuition is cad$5850

thanks. awaiting response (questions and answers)
bless u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=CoCoLav post=49912743]Hi guys,

For those who have done a paper application before, how can I get my UCI or application number? where can I find it?

Thanks[/quote

I got mine when I was called for medical at my CIC account. That is if you are applying for the first time, anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CoCoLav(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Ajayi4 post=49914107][/quote]

Thank you.

What of your application number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Halarby: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Ajayi4 post=49914107][/quote]

Were you approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Halarby: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls any Nigerian currently studying in any uni in Canada running a research masters program in engineering, preferably electrical and computer engineering. Pls i need to get some specific info which could not be gotten from most schools website.
Pls contact me, my mail is riddick2995@gmail.com
Or if na whatsapp sef, u fit msg me via email first, then we continue on whatsapp.
Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.