Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. (2520 Views)

See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by HarryPotter1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
@poster dont u see the fact applied here is the law of magnetism which say like poles repale while unlike poles attrack.so dont be surprise wen the female post are most replied.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Secretz(f): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
roflmao!!

More like . . . 'Guys are desperate to make friends SHAG on NL' . grin tongue
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
Secretz:

roflmao!!

More like . . . 'Guys are desperate to make friends SHAG on NL' . grin tongue

that is the end product grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why girl why? Now you are one of his conquests cheesy I agree he contributes to the entertainment.

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by julianH(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
All man dey look for AWUFF to chop!

Of course they have girl friends but want something by the side to satisfy that animal urge in them  grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Keep wondering nah, yes I'm desperate to get your number, no shame in my game tongue tongue

Hehehe. . . grin grin grin

THE AMAKA:

dont you have a girlfriend? lol   grin

Please help me ask him? undecided
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why girl why? Now you are one of his conquests cheesy I agree he contributes to the entertainment.

Uju will forever be the true love of my life grin grin grin  and pls no jealousy from u ohhh tongue

You know what they say: Many are called but few are chosen grin grin grin

Uju, this our love will be carried over to the next life!
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Macgreat(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hmmm,
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Ben13: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
in the spirit world grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by smooooooth: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
@lexi- so with that pics, u got 700 univited Nl ladies on ur yim, na him be say if i upload mine i go get 7000. lipsrsealed

i like you pics sha, cute. enjoy abeg! wink
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by platnumnk: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
smooooooth:

@lexi- so with that pics, u got 700 univited Nl ladies on your yim, na him be say if i upload mine i go get 7000. lipsrsealed

grin grin see u sef?
I dont know about date but I met a lot of really nice people on NL
and some peoples personalitys are differnt when you talk to them outside
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by TheSeeker(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2009
whitelexi:

SeekerBlood! no talk like that oh, i bet other guys have experienced something similar, maybe dem no go gree come out, but they know its true. grin

Before Abraham, Jesus was: Even Lexi has some mentors naa. If u ask those before me to testify, they will tell u.
Trust me, your swag is exemplary for intending womanizers. . . . you got the magnetism running through your veins, so I can spot it attracting a lot of them girls from millions of miles away even though some of them are just hating you are popular among female folks. But I am definitely happy to read any thread made about you because it lets me see how bitter people can be towards you grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by platnumnk: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
^^ [size=4pt]baby!!! how r u ? kiss[/size]

inbox pls? smiley
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by r231(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
smooooooth:

@lexi- so with that pics, u got 700 univited Nl ladies on your yim, na him be say if i upload mine i go get 7000. lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Hehehe. . . grin grin grin

Please help me ask him? undecided

Keep laughing ok, Don't be surprised one day your folks call you up and tell you I'm over at your house demanding your hand in marriage angry angry tongue

Also don't mind that AMAKA sef, I don't know if na her dash me girlfriend angry angry angry

AMAKA mind yourself oooo can't you see I'm busy here angry
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04am On Oct 03, 2009
hahahaha!!

cheater, cheater.
wonders shall never end. tongue
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 03, 2009
wow! i didnt know that NL females were so desperate at times.
the good english part was hilarious!!
lol

So the instant you buzz a guy, you're desperate? undecided
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by honsule(m): 3:51am On Oct 03, 2009
some guys registered on Nairaland with "F" as Gender.How can we separate the wheat from the chaff?
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
maybe there should be passport verifications grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by muhalove99: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
guy watup u still dey look 4 chick wink
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by honeric01(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
you wan give am one?
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2009
honeric01:

you wan give am one?

lol see this guy again!! tufiakwa! grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2009
TheSeeker:

Trust me, your swag is exemplary for intending womanizers. . . . you got the magnetism running through your veins, so I can spot it attracting a lot of them girls from millions of miles away even though some of them are just hating you are popular among female folks. But I am definitely happy to read any thread made about you because it lets me see how bitter people can be towards you grin grin grin

Bruv, bruv, u be winch?
Nothing is more true than the 2nd bold line, and it was all caused by the 1st!
I always thought i was the only one seeing things from that angle but its nice to find an enlightened person who can actually sit on a spot and trace a link into very many odd happenings. Very soon they will say u and i are one and the same person grin grin grin e no dey hard them to accuse without any evidence cheesy wink
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2009
whitelexi, so have the Yim's stopped suddenly after they have seen this thread?
lol

or are they coming fast like wildfire? lol
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by No2Atheism(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2009
Whitelexi . . . do you have a sister in leeds or something.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

whitelexi, so have the Yim's stopped suddenly after they have seen this thread?
lol

or are they coming fast like wildfire? lol

Amaks, I got back from work to find another 6 on friday, yesterday i had a couple, and today i woke up and found one waiting there. . .  so i wont say its stopped grin grin

No2Atheism:

Whitelexi . . . do you have a sister in leeds or something.

I've got an elder sister there
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by No2Atheism(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2009
Whitelexi abeg be careful o . . . amaka is too young o . . .

Amaka i am not saying it cus i dislike you, actually i do not, instead u have to understand that you are putting guys in nairaland in trouble wen u flirt with them, cus in reality they can't know how young u are. And you know that the law does not care about ignorance.

So i would advise you to save the guys from trouble by letting anyone who is trying to flirt with you to know your age upfront before you flirt with them.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2009
flirting? FLIRTING?
you took it all wrong. lipsrsealed
i was simply just asking.
maybe thats how you see flirting not me.
and i dont think whitelexi was flirting either, he was just saying.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i was simply just asking.
maybe thats how you see flirting not me.
and i dont think whitelexi was flirting either, he was just saying.

True, true. . . wink
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2009
and im not even that young.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and im not even that young.

Still doesnt change none grin grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by No2Atheism(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2009
whitelexi:

Amaks, I got back from work to find another 6 on friday, yesterday i had a couple, and today i woke up and found one waiting there. . .  so i wont say its stopped grin grin

Okay no wahala . . .

na wa o whitelexi,

1. Even me i know that you are bad guy, hence am a little bit confused as to how you are still able to get so many hits on your YIM. I hope there is no one on nairaland amongst them hitting you up. Considering that you have been thoroughly exposed on nairaland.

2. Hence i really do not understand why ladies are still coming after you.

3. Be careful abeg cus AIDS is real.

4. Finally, whitelexi i would suggest that you try and make up with all those that you have offended on nairaland. its not good to be at war or loggerheads with people on nairaland. I personally make sure i make amends with people on nairaland even wen i know that they are at fault.
It does not matter whether you are at fault or not, just try and make amends. I am not saying that you should be in a relationship with anybody, i am just saying trying and at least let them know the relationship is not possible and that you just want to make sure you are not enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? / Help!lesbianism In Her Blood / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.