Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

You Can Now Play Playstation 3 Games On Your Pc - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Play Playstation 3 Games On Your Pc (892 Views)

How To Copy, Download, And Add Music And Playlists From Your PC To Iphone/ipad. / 7 Things That Shorten The Lifespan Of Your PC / The 40 Best Games On Android Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Play Playstation 3 Games On Your Pc by djayflex: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
PlayStation on Windows PC becomes a reality
What’s the catch…
Now This isn’t some hack. It’s not a magic trick.

Sony is actually, really, truly bringing PlayStation 3 games to your Windows PC, console wars be damned.

This fall, you’ll be able to play previously exclusive games like Uncharted 3 and Shadow of the Colossus on a Windows laptop. I know, because I did.

The catch: you’ll be playing those games over the internet with Sony’s streaming game service, PlayStation Now. Think Netflix.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/technology/you-can-now-play-playstation-3-games-on-your-pc/

Re: You Can Now Play Playstation 3 Games On Your Pc by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Does not make sense. Would've made more sense if they released an official PS 2 and PS 3 emulator copyrighted only to Sony. Nobody buys old consoles anymore so they'd make money doing this. The PS 2 emulators available on the internet are more hassle than they're worth in terms of system requirements. If Sony releases an official version it would require less powerful systems to run.

(1) (Reply)

Could Someone Be Watching Me Via My Front Camera / This $1.5 Million Car Can Transform Into A Plane Less Than 3 Minutes [VIDEO] / Here’s How Hackers Steal Your Credit/debit Card Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.