Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,900 members, 7,906,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Faan Result And Gtb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Result And Gtb Test (1873 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / FAAN Successful Candidate / FAAN Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faan Result And Gtb Test by Aroawaasi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2006
hi guys, ANY INFO AS PER FAAN TEST RESULT?
I LEARNT GTB WILL BE CONDUCTING TEST IN LAGOS ON SATURDAY 16TH BUT I NO NO VENUE AND TIME. REPLY
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by wanders(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2006
hi,Gtb recruits thru a consulting firm known as ICS LTD located at 41 gbolade adebanjo str off association avenue,obanikoro.LAGOS
DEY RECRUIT FOR ND AND HND ONLY.

REQUIREMENTS
ND/HND RESULT
ORIGINAL STATEMENT OF RESULT-O'LEVELS
CV
1 PASSPORT
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NYSC CERT FOR HND

TEST IS DONE EVERY DAY B4 7AM

GOOD LUCK
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by edmondo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2006
why hnd and ond alone?
wot about bsc holder?
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by wanders(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2006
well i dnt know,been there myself and im told dey recruit for hnd and nd only.i believe its ok,d discrimination is too much
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by aladeoluwa: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

I WANT TO KNOW THE ADDRESS OR LOCATION FOR ABUJA CENTRE, FOR GTB, WHERE WE CAN REGISTER FOR THE TEST.
PLZ I NEED UR URGENT REPLY TO THIS.

CHEERS!!!
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by olubunmiay(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2006
Hi,I too sat for the F.A.A.N test in Abuja sometime last month,no information yet from them.pls,holla me on this number, if in case any latest development.
I was told the successful candidates will be contacted thru the same means they were called for the test,but when,and the news paper was not given!!!Abeg how many papers will one read to known the one that carry the advert.
                                         My number is 08023754327.SMS only!!
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by olubunmiay(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2006
Hi,I too sat for the F.A.A.N test in Abuja sometime last month,no information yet from them.pls,holla me on this number, if in case any latest development.
I was told the successful candidates will be contacted thru the same means they were called for the test,but when,and the news paper was not given!!!Abeg how many papers will one read to known the one that carry the advert.
                                         My number is 08023754327.SMS only!!
Re: Faan Result And Gtb Test by lewoxy: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2006
if u want to apply to gtb wether abuja or not it would be better u drop ur cv in the head office,and fill on line too. though it doesnt seem like they would be conducting their interview any time soon

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainee Jobs At Apm Terminal / Bankkphb Uk Educational Loan / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.