Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana (51151 Views)

Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / [VIDEO] Watch 9months Pregnant Corper Twerking To Kcee's Hit Song "Tinana" / WATCH Sexy Video!! Hot White Model Dances Extra Sexy On Ms Chief's Bump N Grind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by harizonal123(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
No respect for the unborn child. See the kind dance wey she dey dance self. Very irresponsible
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by CioAngels(f): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
I like this, delievery will be safe and smooth for you. Amen.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
OXCUBA:
THIS IS DISGUSTING. ...... VERY DISGUSTING.
no, it is not.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
MAGNETIC:
Nigerians and criticising are like bread and butter
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by torlah232(f): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
its an exercise tho lol
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kizyte:
Well, exercise is good for pregnant women but there should be limit to it so as to avoid miscarriage or stillbirth.

Since she's 9month she's already considered full term dunno how many weeks shaa, chances of her to miscarry or stillbirth to occur is low. As far as the baby is engaged she can continue, dancing is a very good exercise. The only exercise I'll say a no-no to is running.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Damfostopper(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
disgusting to me... couple with the fact that pregnant women irritates me... she looks dirty n unkempt
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by delishpot: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Do they allow preggies to serve these days?
She for just respect the baby by covering that stomach up Na. Not every baby likes nudity cool
Eh, who cone carry her video post online? Na everything una must post for the world to see?
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Up mama wey born u ashawo! U must b very crazy. No any woman wey u see u dey call ashawo? Be careful oooo
ANewUser:
Ashawo
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by onatisi(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2016
I love this video,it shows that we only live once ,no matter what issues u are carrying on you can still make urself happy and dance away the anxieties. I can see youthful exuberance mixed with motherhood . I cant stop watching this video. Thumbs up.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2016
delishpot:
Do they allow preggies to serve these days?
She for just respect the baby by covering that stomach up Na. Not every baby likes nudity cool
Eh, who cone carry her video post online? Na everything una must post for the world to see?
go to YouTube you will see many more videos of women dancing with their huge protruding bellies. I think it is a show of happiness .lets just rejoice with them.it isn't easy carrying a pregnancy oooo
She will still be watching this video in 20yrs time and be happy
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2016
chocolateme:
She dey Tinana, she even wear Tinana for body meaning say her name na Tina.
Nice way of exercise for pregnant women. Cool and as usual..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by chocolateme(f): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2016
onatisi:

thanks.. but OMG!! You registered in 2006.. wow!!!!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by jackie35(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
I pity malaria
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by delishpot: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
onatisi:
go to YouTube you will see many more videos of women dancing with their huge protruding bellies. I think it is a show of happiness .lets just rejoice with them.it isn't easy carrying a pregnancy oooo
She will still be watching this video in 20yrs time and be happy

I am happy for her O. May she deliver safely O.

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.