Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) (20410 Views)

Native Doctors Who Use ‘juju’ To Defraud Victims Nabbed | Photos / Parents Use Their Son As Collateral To Obtain N8,000 Loan In Lagos State / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Family business. I hope the kid don't grow up to be a a confirm fraudster. I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by faaz24: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
OP is SARS special armed robbery squad or special anti robbery squad....just asking ni o

1 Like

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
prettysolid:
Abiola Wahab and Toyin Abiola

They are at it again...
na name of human being! Anything else?
Una no get work walahi

1 Like

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by muzzafar(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
NairaMaster1:
guantee freedom
who cares about what is guaranteed?
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by uckennety(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
AFONJAS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
ladyF:
Everyday for the thief.

Like if you think namecheckers deserve to be banned, share if they shouldn't... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by puresoul0827(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
the liru boy don get lucrative job for future
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
muzzafar:
I blame the government for this increase in crime thunder faya the dog wey una dey call buhari
e no go betta for ppl wey vote APC

1 Like

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Barcelona90: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
A couple in Ogun State, 46-year-old Abiola Wahab and Toyin Abiola, NCAN, ONITSHA BRANCH REPORTING,,,,ofe mmanu

4 Likes

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Decryptor(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
If you check now, they follow vote for apc. useless people who can't live with the consequences of their choices.

1 Like

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by TerrorSquad147: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
I notice that when a thread concerning these people's criminal act is created, they don't comment and a lot of my brothers and sisters comment are being removed. Mods can you people explain why it's so because if it's a thread concerning the SS/SE you won't see the comment of these people being removed abi is nairaland also a tribe hating forum??

2 Likes

Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
I notice that when a thread concerning these people's criminal act is created, they don't comment and a lot of my brothers and sisters comment are being removed. Mods can you people explain why it's so because if it's a thread concerning the SS/SE you won't see the comment of these people being removed abi is nairaland also a tribe hating forum??

Its not the Mods that removes comments.
Its the readers/posters who do not like the comments.

Read the rules on Nairaland.
You as well can remove a post by clicking on (Report) under the post. Type the number of the rule the poster has broken and Viola, the post is removed/hidden.
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
^
^
^
Has it really come to this? People care more about the names of people who committed the crimes rather than the crimes itself. How did we get here

It's a real shame, isn't it? Crime knows no tribe, race or creed. I just feel sorry for the couple's children, and the victims, in this instance.
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by Lawalemi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why would Custom officer dupe someone?

This is how far the consequence of certain despicable action could go
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by qleap2all(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
HMZi:
As expected in this harsh economy,crime must rise... ..inaction on the part of govt has ruined us.
Please read again to understand
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by HMZi: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
qleap2all:

Please read again to understand
my broda no worry urself,just make ur own comment..thanks
Re: Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) by TheLastIdiot: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Yoluba people! Always known for fraud! Brown roofians, na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her / Two Serial Armed Robbers Caught During Operation In Imo State (photos) / Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.