Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,517 members, 7,971,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Marvel Sickle Cell Foundation..hope For The Little Ones. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marvel Sickle Cell Foundation..hope For The Little Ones. (719 Views)

Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / More Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces / A Cry Of The Little Ones ( Abortion ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Sickle Cell Foundation..hope For The Little Ones. by Sarang(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't think I've ever thought about it before,what it must feel like to be a sickler.

I know one while in school but I heard that she's dead.
What it must feel like to carry this burden for life is something that is unimaginable. While surfing facebook this morning I noticed them Marvel Sickle cell foundation
The tears on her Dp took my attention,why would this woman be shedding a social media tear I thought and so I went into her timeline.

She is Stephanie Agbaje and she owns or perhaps manages the foundation. I've not had the opportunity to talk to her since she must be very busy.
I saw the kids..of which some are teenagers. I can't imagine how someone will subject their own children in this abject suffering in the name of love or marriage.

Why do they live in a foundation? Perhaps these ones are homeless and she took them in. But how are they going to survive here? They have no good drugs,water or even food. If they are not well taken care of they would die.. Why won't the government do anything for its citizens. Sometimes I tend to wonder if it is a curse to be Nigerian and for these kids how much more.

But what about the media? It's easy for celebrities to dominate the media while the people that needs help are not even given an ounce of attention. No one cares about them. How did we get here?

I'm pleading that if it is possible to please help these kids. They need better home,water,food and drugs to survive. They work too but I think that must be so hard for them. They have a facebook page and awhatsapp group. A website too.

I don't know what else to say except that they need your help.
I will try talking to the woman. I just hope that you will listen to their tears. A better world starts with you and me
Imagine if it is your Child,brother,Sister or Relative.
I'm sure you will definitely want to help that person.
It doesn't have to be your blood,we all needs help sometimes.

http://marvelsicklecellfoundation.com

Become A Partner

The more partners we have, the easier it becomes for us to continously achieve our objectives. Your regular financial monthly donation, no matter how small it is make up the huge needed Finance. You can become A Partner today by:

1. Donating cash on a monthly basis to the account details below:
Account Name: Marvel Sickle Cell Foundation.
Account Number: 4011001433
Fidelity Bank. Nigeria

Re: Marvel Sickle Cell Foundation..hope For The Little Ones. by Sarang(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lalasticlala...

I hope this makes front page. Thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos That May Help You Forget Your RECESSION Woes / Massive Recruitment At Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) / HIV+ Ghanaian Lady Vows To Spread The Disease Before Dying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.