Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Spelling Errors On Nairaland Are Driving Me Nuts! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spelling Errors On Nairaland Are Driving Me Nuts! (616 Views)

Boluwatife Tijani, 12-year-old girl wins spelling bee competition in Lagos / This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right / Nigerians And Spelling Errors! It Keeps Getting Worse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spelling Errors On Nairaland Are Driving Me Nuts! by trekkie: 4:43am On Oct 02, 2009
why oh why do we not spell properly. if some posts on nairaland are anything to go by then the ASUU strike is the least of our problems. for all the years the students have passed through primary,then secondary education to now write in about pregnancy and the "fectus" in the woman's abdomen. or to tell someone "tumbs up" someone else inviting me for a "seminal" on how to make money. i could go on and on. i have decided to collect all these spelling bombs and post them up with the culprits id at a later date. i don't really care if there's a response to this or not but i just lost it right now and cannot hold it in again.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Confirmation On Mobilization For National Youth Service / Pc Ownership By All In 2010 / The Jamb Registrar "boss" Cannot See Beyond His Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.