Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,889 members, 7,969,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel (879 Views)

Dubai Bags,shoes,slippers,hair And Cargo / I Do Your Shopping in the US and Cargo To Naija For You.!!! You Just Relax. / Contents Of A 40 Footer For Wholesale - Bed Comforters And Cargo Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by zerofobia: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2009
Maduson Inc,
404-933-6087, for the purchase of all your maritime and heavy duty equipment.From Oil vessels to Jack hammers.We do deliver at reasonable prices tailored by the buyer.
Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by kayjegs: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2009
That's good. Let me be your agent to get buyers of the vessels for you. Can mail me at kayjegs@yahoo.com

regards,
Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
Do you deal in Rigs?
If you do, do you deal in Water drill rigs as well?
Pls advice if you do.
Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by duzz: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
If you need water or oil drill rigs as well as parts and mini refinery from 150 barrel to 4000bpd contact us at sales@primatronics.eu for detail

Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
duzz:

If you need water or oil drill rigs as well as parts and mini refinery from 150 barrel to 4000bpd contact us at sales@primatronics.eu for detail

Are you anywhere close there, do u work for them, pls, i need info, though, i will mail them, but would be nice if u can give me some inside info as well, if u know.
Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by duzz: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yes I am there if you need info contact direct at sales@primatronics.eu and use duzz as your subject heading
regards,
duzz
Re: Sale Of Oil And Cargo Vesssel by amenke: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
Fellow nairalanders i need to get AGO 100kmt to a buyer who is insisting at a price of 72+1,if anyone can do this provided we sign your valid hard copy we can do business immediately.Call me on 08039478888.No story

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Report On How To Make 75k Weekly / Become An It Accountant With Accounting Softwares. / Investment Opportunity In Furniture/interior Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.