Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only (18012 Views)

Fg Yet To Pay Federal Workers November And December Salary / Most Nigerian Bosses Hardly Encourage Workers, Only Shout When Things Go Wrong / Salaries Of Federal Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by nkenu(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Yes, i have received! !! Do you want me to lend you some money? Pls apply now bf some other apply. Pls apply in person, Fine babes only !!! grin
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kolikay(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
forget101O:
Yeah, for sure

Wen did u get urs pls, also whr do u work?
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by bashydemy1: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Una never see anything yet angry

Change is coming[/size] grin
Is this all you can write? shame on you, Since May 2015 no Federal civil servant have ever complain of not being paid and its 29th and some have already said they have seen alert shame on you.. Meanwhile your state Governor might still be owing like 6months
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Peace2love: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2016
glimpse:
federal govt told you 25th, you believed them and also finished spending your money. You try. Just keeping waiting o. I just hope you won't borrow money to pay yourself salary.

Hahahaha. Exactly what am planning to do. Borrow from my friends and pay myself.
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by DAntivirus: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Me wey dey work for private coy nko? Sometimes na 8th of the next month I dey see alert! sad
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by handsomety(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Try to Save!At least u hv been receiving at d said dates in past months.Y condemning with ds 2days gap,d day just started n surely u will recieve it today.U hv a job n u r complaining.Thousands on ds platform r without job and d r quiet and hopeful.
is not that I don't save.. the money am saving is not money I can withdraw.. is three years saving...with insurance comp

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by tyav7: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Just got mine this morning
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kolikay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
tyav7:
Just got mine this morning

Please bro, whr do u work?
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by louqas: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Apelex:

No FG agency receive salary latest 20th..not even the CBN.

You are wrong . Depends on the date . If 18th or 19th falls on a Friday meaning 20th will be on a weekend. the salary is paid on Friday whether its 18th or 19th . That does not mean it can't at times be paid on 21st or 22nd but the actual date salaries are paid in most of these revenue generating agencies is 20th day of the month.

Say only what you know
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by louqas: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
pafygodo:
Sir, you had better get your facts. It used to be 25th during Jonathan regime. It changed to the first week of the following month at the inception of this present regime. Though, Buhari has ordered the finance Minister to pay federal workers by the 25th of every month irrespective of whether FAAC meeting holds or not but for the last 2 months after the directive, workers get their salaries by 28th or 29th.

YOU have better get your facts right.
Mind you I said some revenue generating agencies and not every ministry department and agency. People have been receiving salaries by 20th even before GEJ. The date you receive salary depends on where you work. Speak only of what you know and ask questions on things you don't know . No one knows it all
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by louqas: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
omogin:

Look for hot fresh shit to eat pls.

Who is this stewpid frustrated Shegoat.
Know your place B*t*h
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by omogin(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
louqas:

Who is this stewpid frustrated Shegoat.
Know your place B*t*h
Zombie with Stockholm syndrome. Enjoy the rape as a conquered victim
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by cabosnoopy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
cijero26:
We @ Akanu Ibaim Federal Polytechnic Unwana na 11th of the next month we dey always receive our salary

Guy take am easy na jus 1 mnth dem pay 12th cus of 7.5 issh
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by micfoley: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Most Federal workers I know got their alerts today. OP, I'm sure u will get yours latest tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Cmeo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
hackactigist:
[s][/s]
if u are married or have dependents, am really curious to know how u convince them if u fail to provide when necessary with this your logic, proactive eludes u. i rather keep up with kardeshian than u and ur godforsaken govt. mtcheeeew!!!!!

I don't spend what I haven't received rather I plan with it. it can only be spent when I have received it, so learn to inculcate that into your dependents too.

And by the way, who told you I am not married or have no dependents? I pay people like u salary self. Pele!

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by louqas: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
omogin:

Zombie with Stockholm syndrome. Enjoy the rape as a conquered victim

I will pardon your ignorance. I'm not into zombiesm or wailing so pour out the frustration of your inability to hold a man down on someone else .
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2016
no alert yet
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kolikay(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Haba, make we leave jokes, no alert till now o
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
what is happening. no alert till now o
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kalid01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
The Management of Pathway Consultant wishes to inform the general public on the vacant positions in one of its newly established branches IN Ibadan. COMPANY'S PROFILE The organisation is a highly standard one and has been in existence over the years. AVAILABLE POSITIONS: ◆Business development Officers (BDO), ◆Human Resource Officer (HRO), ◆Procurement Officer, ◆Manager, ◆Database manager, ◆Regional Manager ◆Software Engineer, ◆System Analyst, ◆system engineers, ◆Drivers/Cleaners, ◆Office Assistant(s), ◆Health officers, ◆Business Executives, ◆Senior manager, ◆Accountant, ◆Network Engineer, ◆Receptionist, ◆Logistics Director. REQUIREMENTS: ■Must possess at least one or more of the following: NCE, OND, HND, BSC, BA, BTECH, MSC, MA, PHD or at least a good SSCE result. ■Candidate MUST be able to take calculated risks. ■Candidate MUST be computer literate. ■Candidate MUST possess the ability to manage pressure and work with little or no supervision. ■Candidate MUST be smart and inventive. ■Candidate MUST be ready to travel for assignments, both within and outside the country when the need arises. ■ Candidate MUST be self motivated. METHODS OF APPLICATION: Interested persons should forward their up-to- date CV Via the link OR Simply forward your Name, Educational Qualification(s), Current Location, E-mail address, Gender, Phone Number to the company's HR Phone Number 08145016707
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by heykims(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hypocrisy of life!!
Guys don receive alert and no one dey say anything again, chei...
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kolikay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
heykims:
Hypocrisy of life!!
Guys don receive alert and no one dey say anything again, chei...

bro i havent gotten anitin yet o
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Olumyyde(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
I really don't know why d delay..its rather too long this time.
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by heykims(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
kolikay:

bro i havent gotten anitin yet o
Guys at my workplace already got alert on Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Oilwell(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Please what is happening?. Yet to receive mine
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oilwell:
Please what is happening?. Yet to receive mine
you are not alone! Research institute under FMST ar yet to receive
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Olumyyde(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
meetmonde:
you are not alone! Research institute under FMST ar yet to receive
U'r ryt,research institutes are yet to be paid..its well.

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Riribrown: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
I heard they are paying badge by badge . So let's prays and see what happens this week!

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by kolikay(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2016
I hope this week they pay o
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Olumyyde(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wonder why they pay some and left others hanging?
Re: Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only by Riribrown: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
I asked same question and someone said no money . But I don't know how true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help / Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / URGENT - In State Of Delimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.