Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,349 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? (8638 Views)

Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

going back to live in Nigeria?
have i ever lived in Nigeria, besides the two times that i visited?
if NIGERIA gets better then i could really see myself living there.
a country with a ton of black people, i just love it.
people that I CAN RELATE TO, from everywhere.

So to summarise your answer: No. grin Well that wasn't surprising.

THE AMAKA:

but i aint going to live in no Biafra, thats one thing im not gonna do.

grin . . . . . . . . . . cry. . . . . . grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by asha80(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Amaka

If Nigeria gets getter

Haha Okwu nkasiobi grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
i could live in Nigeria before Biafra   tongue

yes when Nigeria gets better.
dividing is not the answer.
when Biafra happens (even though it never will) i doubt there will be any change.
the igbo elites will continue and are already screwing us over.
so whats the difference?
we might as well stay together.
but you people are tribalist, so whatever.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i could live in Nigeria before Biafra   tongue

yes when Nigeria gets better.
dividing is not the answer.
when Biafra happens (even though it never will) i doubt there will be any change.
the igbo elites will continue and are already screwing us over.
so whats the difference?
we might as well stay together.
but you people are tribalist, so whatever.

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hehehehe, lol,poster you're not serious.

I love being a Nigerian, I just dnt like the leaders cool And the greedy people, and the tribalism, the educated illiterates etc
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by sjeezy8: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
Its funny I cant even blame people for wanting their own country, but if one thinks the problem of current Nigeria wont carry over to any new country ,they're fulling themselves. . . . . esp the places in Nigeria where different ethnicities are based. we know those regions
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^

right on!
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

Its funny I cant even blame people for wanting their own country, but if one thinks the problem of current Nigeria wont carry over to any new country ,they're fulling themselves. . . . . esp the places in Nigeria where different ethnicities are based. we know those regions

• People in Enugu will tell those in Yenagoa that their oil flows down from Enugu.
• Whenever a major tourist centre wants to be built in Calabar people in Onitsha will hold it back till it finally dies.
• There will be oil leaching.
• Roads, hospitals, schools, etc will be held back from being funded.
• People in Abakaliki will choose leaders of those in Umuahia as they believe they are "born to rule".
• There will be religious uprisings and other riots that are related to religion such as the beheading of church leaders.
• Last but not least there will be no sense of national pride of having a common background, heritage and ancestors. Indeed all those problems will be exactly the same in a new country.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by becomrich15: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ezeagu stop showing that biafra of biafra. you want igbo people to kill you. Look if you lock igboman shop for one day just because uwazubike. He go kill you. For get biafra, it would never happen.

You have one option to follow the north and take 70% of the oil. 70% na we dey talk and you would still be citizen of republic of benin if you are born in our area or you live here.

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
becomrich,:

Ezeagu stop showing that biafra of biafra. you want igbo people to kill you. Look if you lock igboman shop for one day just because uwazubike. He go kill you. For get biafra, it would never happen.

You have one option to follow the north and take 70% of the oil. 70% na we dey talk and you would still be citizen of republic of benin if you are born in our area or you live here.

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Beaf: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
If all the people of the Niger Delta revoke citizenship, will that amount to secession?
I'm just wondering at a govt that can wilfully bomb its own people when they are gathered at a festival. angry
Or a govt where it can be mentioned that all Niger Delta people should be wiped out. Even Nazi Germany didn't wipe out 20 million Jews.

There is much to think about our country and hang our heads in shame.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

If all the people of the Niger Delta revoke citizenship, will that amount to secession?

That would be heaven for Nigeria, who is then going to own thier oil rich Nigerian land?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by AccoPen(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2009
@poster, just put a gun in ur head and blow it off. I assure u that u will never be referred to as Nig. citizen afterwards.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Ayolugbema(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
Dear Fellow Citizen of the Federal Republic,
If you revoke your citizenship: then one day in any other country they will disappoint you like we have done and will you keep revoking citizenships?

Enjoy what's good about Naija: do what you can to make it better and then live your life in full: NEPA or No NEPA!

What most mortals do not remember is that in 500 years the period 1960-2010 will be just a small dot in the history of Naija: the best is yet to come.

Good luck to you and Good Luck to me!
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
[size=22pt]@OP: An easy way out. Go jump in the lake and you'll cease to be a Nigerian.[/size]

We will be so glad to write on your tombstone: One idiot less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili: From A Great Scientist/Administrator To A Great Rabble Rouser? / Fashola To Endorse New Lagos Traffic Law Thursday / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.