Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,890 members, 7,976,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking (40022 Views)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by room089: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Interesting!
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by cutesimplycalm(f): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Probably the owner meant to pass an info to d public dat u can have a SURE-BET ur children will be given a quality education in d sch.

Jst my thoughts ooooooo no be me get d sch o
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by pamcode(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the name tho. Sure bet means a lot of stuffs.
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Topam: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
3 direct college
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by chrisdayo: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Look at the ambassadors of the school in the picture. CAC do you just approve names?
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by otitokoroleti: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
lordkit400:
According to a Twitter user Who Tweeted these Photos, This is what happens when the owner of a school is a prolific gambler, everything becomes betting to him.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/29/checkout-this-school-spotted-in-ekiti-state-that-got-people-talking/
baslone must hear this! maybe timbuktu14 owns d school sef
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by justicejay(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
allansie:
Aja 1 gbera....omo football bettin no easy mehn....u go give team over 1.5...na dat time dey go dey play zero zero...awon oloriburuku
Shey dat one pain you?
Chelsea go dey play like 15coners if you no bet on dem but na d day u con ask them to play just 9conners na dat day dem go play 6. Awon wherey 100%
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by holluphemydavid(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Betin money tins
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Greenback: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oyind17:
The poster above me sha
lolss report am to efcc..buh sha,go trowey that SHINKO nokia nah,haba! grin
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by greatbrian(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
I happen to know the school, its along iyin road in Ado ekiti. And the owner z a man who knows ntin abt betting. He hv a waec and jamb coaching centre and a cybercafe. It was prior to tryna make z coaching centre and cafe name catch customers feeling he decided on that name. And when he wanted to start a school, he decided naming the school alongside z other bizness venture. Anyway tnx OP for cheap publicity of the mans school I rili hope dz brings customer. Coz his a good man

1 Like

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Shinzyy: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
No no no....i expect mature n intelligent people not to laugh about this,this just simply means the owner of the school is trying to pass out a message that parents can be guaranteed quality education from the school system..SIMPLE....as in " a sure bet on ur child's success".....
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by NdRuby(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING HIM?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DID THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS THAT[color=#990000][/color] POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN THE SUPPOSED "FEARLESS" GOVERNOR?.

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Shinzyy: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
No no no....i expect mature n intelligent people not to laugh about this,this just simply means the owner of the school is trying to pass out a message that parents can be guaranteed quality education from the school system..SIMPLE....as in " a sure bet on ur child's success".....
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by SilvanusII(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Life would be so much saner if the OP realises that sure-bet is ACTUALLY an english phrase or expression and having nothing to do with gambling. SMH. Olodo Inc.
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by nrexzy: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
DIVINE78:
Fayose state.
The kind thing wey fit comeout of FAYOSE state... 2morow dem go dey answer Prof
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by nrexzy: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Shinzyy:
So na u be interpreter?
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Nathkem01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sure bet higher school....lol
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Timbuktu14(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
otitokoroleti:
baslone must hear this! maybe timbuktu14 owns d school sef
grin grin
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by k00lxpert(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
orisa37:
The School is registered, isn't it? That's the Style and use of Language in Ekiti.

u shud be more careful next time u come here...stop sayin wht u don't knw...ok?
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Kaybaba5(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
End time school....
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by ANBAKO: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
greatbrian:
I happen to know the school, its along iyin road in Ado ekiti. And the owner z a man who knows ntin abt betting. He hv a waec and jamb coaching centre and a cybercafe. It was prior to tryna make z coaching centre and cafe name catch customers feeling he decided on that name. And when he wanted to start a school, he decided naming the school alongside z other bizness venture. Anyway tnx OP for cheap publicity of the mans school I rili hope dz brings customer. Coz his a good man

Don't mind them!!!

People just don't understand simple English anymore.

This is simple English.

Let us reason along a grammatical line.

"sure-bet" is a more like an idiom!!!

for example: This land will appreciate in value in 2 years, that is a sure bet.

Unfortunately, betting has clouded our judgement!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by kristalblaze(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
hehe no be small thing cool
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by k00lxpert(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
nrexzy:

So na u be interpreter?

DONT mind them @nrexzy, some folks lacks in-depth analysis & good interpretation. Ekiti remains the MAIN source of Nigeria's men & women of knowledge.
NB: And Again, ''Gov. Ayodele Fayose is the most outspoken Gov. in Nigeria as of today. Others hav been pin-pocked by the so called Gen-Tyrant's dog-hunters''...Quote me

--K00LXPERT
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by seanbaba23: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
This School has been on ground way back before surebet.

1 Like

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
See serious students forecasting and seeing numbers in dream
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sure bet in this case is an idiom meaning something that is certain, perhaps the success of the kids. It is not different from saying " it's raining cats and dogs"

Literal interpretation of some expressions will not convey what is being said.
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
efembaba:
Taking another perspective look at d name d owner may actually mean a different thing rather than betting as in u can guarantee ur children's success -sure-bet
This reminds me of a saying" we do not see things as they are we see them as we are"

1 Like

Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by quadrick: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
enrol your ward to get fixed games lol
Re: Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking by megabeatsonline: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Exam fever wahala. You wanna break free? read this genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/08/six-steps-to-overcome-examination.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / About Adegoke Olubummo: Nigeria’s First Professor Of Mathematics / Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.