Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,616 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria (1315 Views)

ESTATE AGENT, Drop Your Pin And Add D Following Pin To Ur Contact For Networking / Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by walelondon: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2009
I desperately need a genuiune estate agent home in Nigeria that can help me acquire good properties and sell them when they appreciate. I have tried relatives on this, but they are only exploitative. If you can or know anybody that can help me fulfil my real estate desires back home, pls reply me on fadewale2@gmail.com
Am looking at about a million pounds. Hope that still amounts to something in the property market in the island areas.
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by bayfam(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
I can be of help for you,Am bayo,we can talk more on that later,will mail u soon.07031263050
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by dcollins14: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello Sir,
Am Napoleon O Desmond of NOSAD PROPERTIES. We have ouer Lagos office at 4, adeniji street ladi-lack Bariga lagos and our Branch office is @ 24, bb, Jide jones oke-ilewo, Abeokuta, Ogun state.
phone- 08060928856/08023332465. E-mail- nas_desmond@yahoo.co.uk. We shall be looking forward to any of your inquiry, reach us soon.

Best Regards
Napoleon O D
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by lawyer(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
Why do i have a feeling this Post is Scam related? I know there are hundreds of Agents on Nairaland with their contact addresses and phone numbers for you to contact one on one if you have a Million Pounds to Invest!

And if you had One Million Pounds to Invest, i am sure you have family members or close family friends who will link you up with reputable lawyers and Real Estate Agents or Agencies and not to come on NL to Wind up Agents who might fall for this Scam?

Am sorry and i dont believe your post one bit! undecided
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by Iwuagwuoke: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2009
Honourable Lawyer,

I support you, this might just be a wild goose chase, People keep senidng agents on errands that lead no where .Moving Agents/Brokers from one place to another at the end of the day they end up spending their hard earned money with no results, A million pounds!!! that got me thinking , Am a broker!!! A million pounds, whoa!! you shouldn't have said that.

However, as my honourable lawayer said, there's a list of agents on this site, why not try them out.
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by Cross007: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
Rental trends are highest in Abuja than any other place in Nigeria,It's a Bluchip investment that will yield high returns.i've got geniue properties in Abuja:Maitama,Asokoro,Garki,Gaduwa,Gudu
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by liftedone(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
I receive such fraudulent emails regularly. You will find that people who have such money would not come to NL to make such a post. Or send emails telling you, 'we will do business, we will do business'. It's so annoying.
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by bayfam(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
A plot of land at Oke-Afon after Agbara estate Badagry,Govt Allocation .Very urgent closing very soon.For #550,000/plot, insider alausa Good buy for investment, Their's ongoing 4lane express link to Badagry from Apapa.Serious buy wanted till this week,12/10/09, call bayo on 07031263050
Re: I Need An Estate Agent In Nigeria by Primenet(m): 5:03am On Oct 11, 2009
Landed properties at Ikorodu

Ranges from N300,000 - N3m

Contact us:

01-7307301, 07055253345

(1) (Reply)

10 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Arepo, 1.8m Net / For Sale:plots Of Lands,detache Houses At Shonibare Estate,maryland Lagos / 11.37 Hectares Of Land For Sale At Kafe District In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.