Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,233 members, 7,974,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar (1499 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by kester113(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2016
It has always been a fantasy of mine to fvck someone from Calabar.I guess this fantasy was due to the general idea about their sexual prowess(acrobatic dance done in between sheets).I once had a golden opportunity of fvcking this Calabar girl who came to write an exam in Katsina but I was pretending to be a good boy(see palm oil,see yam i nor chop kia ).After the exam she left.Report has it that many girls will let down their bi*tch shield with/without any sexual offer from the guy who has Calabar-blood flowing in his vein.Same story for the guys too cheesy
I have often wondered what is responsible for this unique prowess residing in the genetic makeup of these Calabar folks.I don’t know if am the only one thinking about this.Guys and Ladies,sample your opinions.what do you think is responsible ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by IamLEGEND1: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Excessive consumption of dog meat.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
this is what our youth spend their time thinking these days.... sick
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by pasqal09: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2016
That's just a myth undecided
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by EHMIR(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Op do u knw what is called 404gringrin

calabar people consume it like tommorow no dey,na wa dem sabi wetin u dey talk be that

1 Like

Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
In happened 4000 years a go, when an ancient sex goddess slept with a Nigerian man, and bam, the calabar race was done, and now, they have the spirit of the goddess, and they, like the goddess, are extremely good in bed..
THE END

1 Like

Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by mrkay101(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
I find some truth in what he is saying.. I have some calabar/akwa ibom tenants in our family house. And Boy the girls ooze sex appeal and its not like they are even trying to look like dat.

I jst think There's something behind it
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by kester113(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Excessive consumption of dog meat.
hmm....truth dey there small o?
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by kester113(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Assuming the ''acrobatic dance done in between sheets"was incorporated into olympic games...walahi cheesy Nigeria will come out FIRST Courtesy:our calabar folks
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by judey1992(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
their Height is a huge turnoff
Re: What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar by kester113(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
404?@EHMIRbrotherly,enlighten me more
EHMIR:
Op do u knw what is called 404gringrin
calabar people consume it like tommorow no dey,na wa dem sabi wetin u dey talk be that

(1) (Reply)

Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? / My Girl Friend Lied To Me And This Happened..... / 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Should #Go&Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.