Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,556 members, 7,888,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock (1320 Views)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock by nicefaze: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Peeps am I the only one that noticed this?? There has been no communication between the senate president and the presidency for over a long period of time.. is this development not dangerous for our country because according to a renounce Statistics professor "Edward Demins" HE said effective communication leads to progressive development..
Re: Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock by nickxtra(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
You said Saraki visits Aso Rock and you are now asking us a question?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock by yarimo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
NDLEA you are not doing your job effectively, I can see there is too much intake of WEED now are days. Op is an example

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Bukola Saraki Visits Aso Rock by basty: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
nicefaze:
Peeps am I the only one that noticed this?? There has been no communication between the senate president and the presidency for over a long period of time.. is this development not dangerous for our country because according to a renounce Statistics professor "Edward Demins" HE said effective communication leads to progressive development..

Mad goat, what is the meaning of separation of power?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Customs Bans Importation Of Cars; Issues Message To Importers / Church Building Collapse;"None Of My Aides Died Trying To Save Me"-Gov Udom.PICS / See Kano State Coat Of Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.