Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,288 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) (2422 Views)

Harriet Edide Weds Joshua Maciver, 54-Year-Old Married Man (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2016
The slot for the 'World's Oldest Man' has now been filled by an Indonesian man reportedly aged 145-years-old.
Mbah Gotho was revealed to have been born on December 31, 1870, following documentations reportedly recognised by Indonesian officials.
Gotho has outlived 10 siblings as well as four wives, with the last passing away in 1988.
His children are reported to have died also, leaving him with his grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren.
The senior citizen who hails from Sragen, Central Java, recently revealed to regional reporters that he wants to die.
"What I want is to die. My grandchildren are all independent."
When asked the secret to his long life, Gotho said: "The recipe is just patience."

One of Gotho's grandchildren, Suryanto, revealed that his grandfather has been preparing to die since he was 122 years old but it never happened. Gotho's grandchildren say he mostly sits and listens to the radio because his eyesight is now too bad to watch Television. The senior citizen has had to be bathed and fed in the last three months as he has become increasingly frail.

Find out timely gist, as it drops on Palmchat cheesy

Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm... shocked This signifies that patience in life is indeed a recipe for long life... Jeje l'aye! smiley

God please, grant me long life and prosperity... Amen! I want just about 100-105 years on earth! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by yemoxyl(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Ehya cry
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Ellidude(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2016
To think that he still walks around shows how strong he is.
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
It's not how long but how well, I'm not greedy, I just want to live 100 years and live well
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Ijebebe, Mynd44, Dominique... cheesy
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by finalboss(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
he wants to die. .. heya...
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Patience is really important. God will keep us all. Amen.
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... shocked This signifies that patience in life is indeed a recipe for long life... Jeje l'aye! smiley

God please, grant me long life and prosperity... Amen! I want just about 100-105 years on earth! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know right... God is great.
Ellidude:
To think that he still walks around shows how strong he is.
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's very sad... But God knows all things.
finalboss:
he wants to die. .. heya...
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
God will grant your heart desires.
lofty900:
It's not how long but how well, I'm not greedy, I just want to live 100 years and live well
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
ToLisah:
God will grant your heart desires.
amen and you too
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
but I taught God said 120yrs, and you are gone?
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Who can question the Most High God?
Stuntkid172:
but I taught God said 120yrs, and you are gone?
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by rawgurl(f): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Gosh i dnt wanna live that long, 80yrs is okay for me
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by stubbornman(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oluwa pls 170m is okay for me
Re: I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos) by andray12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
abeg who get im fone number n house address?

shey b im won die make i kukuman use am 4 money ritual nagrin

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Nollywood Actress Flaunts Bikini Body For Birthday Shoot (photos) / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka And Wife Stunning In New Photos / Actress Halima Abubakar Show Off Huge Backside In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.