Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room (2252 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
the CEO of five star music and kcee's younger brother recently upload this on his Instagram page... mehn money is good o
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by cruzita(f): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
make nobody come here come say vanity upon vanity o
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by Airforce1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by soberkid: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vanity upon vanity but I want this type of vanity too grin grin
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by lukasmuyiwa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by ngoben(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
FTC moni good hooo....looking soo lovely
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by reasonwitme: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
And he is married to a woman like me.I envy her abeg.
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by LesbianBoy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
To all of you nairalanders that like asking what E-money does for a living. Well, lemme inform you all that the guy made his money from nairabet. The guy sabi "straight draw" die! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by LesbianBoy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
reasonwitme:
And he is married to a woman like me.I envy her abeg.

Lol...envy her for what? Because her husband is rich? Nansense! Naija girls sef! angry angry Why can't you as a woman be rich and marry a (poor/average) guy so that the guy's friends would be envying him because he has a rich woman like you as a wife? Some of you naija girls sef...

4 Likes

Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by bayonino: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
So what should we do about it, if he sits in his sitting room, is it your father's sitting room he his sitting.
Re: See E-mony Inside His Sitting Room by forreelinc(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
the CEO of five star music and kcee's younger brother recently upload this on his Instagram page... mehn money is good o

angry that's it! I dey use my neighbour pikin do money rituals
cry make nobody hol me

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture A Facebook User Shared - Banana Island Indeed / Rob Kardashian 'takes Back' Luxury Cars He Bought For Blac Chyna / Don Jazzy Is Impotent , Attempt To Get Me Pregnant Failed -facebook User Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.